Fucking Woke Mob strikes again (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Feder

Rookie

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..

i absolutely despise these marxist race baiters. One single word of disagreement and they will destroy your life. I don't know how anyone can go along with this shit. I mean even if your a sociopath or just plain evil it seems like the sheer amount of times they eat their own would make it not worth it, in terms of risk. Fuck these guys.
Being of the generation that I am, I will totally admit that I have used "non political correct " terms and/or words. That said, fuck off to anyone that takes offense to those times.
I'm not racist, antisemitic. I never judge anyone by race, religion or ethnicity.
I meet you, you start at 10. Whether you stay at 10 is based on character and your code... (you know what I mean by that)
I have a great family and even better close friends who know me, for me so, again, fuck to all of those who would single me out for whatever comes out of my mouth when speaking...

Feder

Rookie
Being of the generation that I am, I will totally admit that I have used "non political correct " terms and/or words. That said, fuck off to anyone that takes offense to those times.
I'm not racist, antisemitic. I never judge anyone by race, religion or ethnicity.
I meet you, you start at 10. Whether you stay at 10 is based on character and your code... (you know what I mean by that)
I have a great family and even better close friends who know me, for me so, again, fuck to all of those who would single me out for whatever comes out of my mouth when speaking...
Amen. Honestly the whole CRT industry is just a cash grab by grifters who know they can use this to make money doing nothing but talking.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
There is a coming backlash to wokesterism. People are slowly awakening to the chaos sown by these know-it-all dweebs, and when systems start to fail due to their activism, I think that normal people will begin hunting them down and lynching them. I hope that I live to see that - overeducated morons who think that they are smarter than everyone else being beaten to death and thrown into a fire.

Theseus

King Of Athens
There is a coming backlash to wokesterism. People are slowly awakening to the chaos sown by these know-it-all dweebs, and when systems start to fail due to their activism, I think that normal people will begin hunting them down and lynching them. I hope that I live to see that - overeducated morons who think that they are smarter than everyone else being beaten to death and thrown into a fire.
I have my pitchfork for when the day comes tbh I’m itching for it 😆

mrln

silent ghost
sounds like a social credit score

Radioactive2010

This user was banned
Judging from the comments here this place is full of MAGA maggots. Screw your concern with so-called woke.......the biggest concern is with MAGA who are destroying the country. Hillbilly, redneck, dumber than a 2x4 piece of untreated wood with less sense than the sweat from a baboons ass. Uneducated scum who have risen from under rocks. Proof are the comments here. It's laughable but scary. Truly amazing how maga maggots abn support a fat, soon-to-be 78 year old pathological lying, narcissistic, racist, corrupt, sexual predato. A bully but a spineless coward. Aouth that's drinks lysol. A whiny, crybaby who's a master of sucking in gullible maga idiots. Taking their money for his himself. That's all that deviant cares about. Money and nothing else. Say what you want about President Biden. He's old too and has made his share of gaffes BUT NOT TO ADMIT THAT TRUMP IS AS BAD OR EVEN WORSE is laughable. I always look forward to the........uhhhhhh...inteliigent comments left by MAGOTS. lol

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 17

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I have my pitchfork for when the day comes tbh I’m itching for it 😆
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Judging from the comments here this place is full of MAGA maggots. Screw your concern with so-called woke.......the biggest concern is with MAGA who are destroying the country. Hillbilly, redneck, dumber than a 2x4 piece of untreated wood with less sense than the sweat from a baboons ass. Uneducated scum who have risen from under rocks. Proof are the comments here. It's laughable but scary. Truly amazing how maga maggots abn support a fat, soon-to-be 78 year old pathological lying, narcissistic, racist, corrupt, sexual predato. A bully but a spineless coward. Aouth that's drinks lysol. A whiny, crybaby who's a master of sucking in gullible maga idiots. Taking their money for his himself. That's all that deviant cares about. Money and nothing else. Say what you want about President Biden. He's old too and has made his share of gaffes BUT NOT TO ADMIT THAT TRUMP IS AS BAD OR EVEN WORSE is laughable. I always look forward to the........uhhhhhh...inteliigent comments left by MAGOTS. lol
WTF does your rant have to do with this post genius?

if only ppl were as realistic as u, u don’t know how a mf acts based off of what u see and u puttin together whatever stereotype u think of, jus wait till u actually talk to tht person to , and i really don’t even wanna use tht but i used it for lack of a better one, and hell if u don’t like a mf don’t trash them to a mf who is cool wit them, talkin shi ain’t gon do shi but cause more bs and at the end of the day bitch u ain’t gotta talk to them or kick it with them so y tf it matter

toeluver

NewbieX
Right on...

Back