Warning:Children Future Ain't Looking Too Good (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Moe-Faux

Hate me more... I love it 🫀
This user was banned
And these people bitch and complain when we call them out for this sort of activity. They'll cry "racism" and claim that they're oppressed by white people. They'll say they need reparations and that whites don't do enough to help their communities.

But everyone with a functional brain knows that these apes create their own problems. Especially when they raise kids in this manner by glorifying gangs, guns, drugs and money over having morals and teaching them basic ethics.

When we see these kids on the evening news, either from getting arrested or shot to death by a cop, we're told "they were good kids" and the cycle continues to repeat itself. Don't feel bad for these animals. They wouldn't feel bad for you if the roles were reversed.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
The Father Does Smartly Store His Weapon
IMG_8299.jpeg

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Children can be born with personality disorders or a predisposition to mental illness. It depends on the parents response to the red flags and warning signs. That doesnt make them born monsters though. Makes for bad parenting.
I wasn't talking about humans, I was talking about monsters. Y'know, like bugbears, orcs, displacer beasts, etc.

I thought that there was clear distinction between psychopaths and sociopaths - the former are born that way, while the latter are created by their environment and upbringing? By that definition, psychopaths are born with the monstrous potential to become horrific when they grow up...

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
I wasn't talking about humans, I was talking about monsters. Y'know, like bugbears, orcs, displacer beasts, etc.

I thought that there was clear distinction between psychopaths and sociopaths - the former are born that way, while the latter are created by their environment and upbringing? By that definition, psychopaths are born with the monstrous potential to become horrific when they grow up...
Key word is potential. Not all psychopaths turn into murders, serial killers or even criminals. Anybody could snap and turn into a monster. But when children grow up swinging guns at 3yrs, the out look isnt too good

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Key word is potential. Not all psychopaths turn into murders, serial killers or even criminals. Anybody could snap and turn into a monster. But when children grow up swinging guns at 3yrs, the out look isnt too good
When my juvenile criminal career took off when I was 12 (joyriding cars, setting fires, torturing animals, posioning my fellow primary school pupils), when I was eventually hauled up infront of Juvenile Court, I was diagnosed by the court-appointed psychiatrist as have "classic" sociopathic behaviour. Eventually, my antics expanded in scope as I aged, until it landed me in jail 10-years later. And then, out of the blue, when I was in my early 30s, while visiting my parents one weekend, the both apologised to me for how I was raised, and for how I turned out. [Kinda late for an apology at that point]. Guess they must have watched a TV programme that explained "how to turn your child into a sociopath", and then they looked at each other and said "ooops". :D

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
When my juvenile criminal career took off when I was 12 (joyriding cars, setting fires, torturing animals, posioning my fellow primary school pupils), when I was eventually hauled up infront of Juvenile Court, I was diagnosed by the court-appointed psychiatrist as have "classic" sociopathic behaviour. Eventually, my antics expanded in scope as I aged, until it landed me in jail 10-years later. And then, out of the blue, when I was in my early 30s, while visiting my parents one weekend, the both apologised to me for how I was raised, and for how I turned out. [Kinda late for an apology at that point]. Guess they must have watched a TV programme that explained "how to turn your child into a sociopath", and then they looked at each other and said "ooops". :D
Your terrible :lulz:

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
I'm glad you got through all that. I didn't realize until I was in my mid-life how some of the decisions my parents made negatively affected me.

Back