Gangraped Ukrainian Teen Dies (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ibsobr2

Lurker
one more time, i read shit that makes my "nuts" hurt !!!!!!
i have no idea what goes through one's head, and it's not only 1 head, it's 3 !
my heart goes out to her family & friends !!
THESE 3 NEED TO BE "SANDBLASTED" AT 10 FT. UNTIL THEY VIEW HELL !!!!!!!!!
OP'S.....you get a chanch, look up "china's" quick courts, sentencing.......i say YAAAAAAAAAAAAA

just my opinion.....steven

Faaark

Rookie
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-set-alight-Ukraine-speaks-hospital-bed.html
Oksana_Makar_2012_Ukraine.jpg

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
I hope they get raped repeatedly one after another for hours, fuck their faces, asses, squeeze their balls till they rupture, yank their cocks off and put them down their buddies mouth.....then set them on fire....but let them burn oh about 7 minutes then let them smolder then pour alcohol on them.....then you can hang them high boys!!!!!! R I P hun

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
This is fuckin sad and cruel! :facepalm:The pain n toreture this young women suffered is beyond any comprehention! :no:RIP Angel your death will not be in vain! :outtahere:Vegence will come!:rant:

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Why would you joke about a White girl being brutally raped?

I don't know, maybe you should have asked me around April 2012 when I originally made the comment, I probably could have told you then. In truth, I probably got this thread mixed up with the African gang bang thread or something. I don't try to joke about White people dying.

datdutchguy

putting bags over heads.
Short Bussed
15 years in jail for this stuff...what kinda of shithole has these laws...oh wait the Ukrain is a pisspoor shithole of a country nevermind...not only was she raped and strangled she survived in pain before dying an agonozing death.. i hope these guys get lynched once they get out..i doubt it..but they deserved to be tortured to hell first...for days..like she did suffer...but obviously you can get away with it just spending 15 years in jail....

life jailtime is even too good for them unless you let them starve slowly..

Back