Gas Tanker Explodes in South Africa (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Johannesburg, Dec 24, 2022:

At least eight people have died and some 50 were injured after a fuel tanker exploded near South Africa’s Johannesburg on Saturday.

Emergency services said the fuel cistern was being transported by a truck when it hit a low bridge in the city of Boksburg, to the east of Johannesburg, causing it to explode.

William Ntladi, a spokesman for the emergency services, said: “Apparently, a gas tanker drove under the subway bridge and got stuck in there, and due to friction, it caught alight.”

The powerful explosion rocked nearby buildings including housing and the Tambo Memorial Hospital some 100 meters away. Initially, victims from the blast were brought to the hospital before it had to be evacuated due to damage in its emergency room.

Source

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

machopants

Rookie
the driver has been released due to insufficient evidence to charge him with culpable homicide. 51% black female owned business, we can't do business with the government in SAfrica unless you are the minority shareholder as a whitey.

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member
without the pics of the fireball i wouldnt have known there had been anything wrong given the state of the rest of Johannesburg
everything niggers touch turns to dust

Heinovk

NewbieX
I actually went to this site, Alas my Phone battery was dead, would have loved to get some footage for you.... .... it smelled like over cooked Bacon... lol. this was however the first of a string of truck explosions happening.

Back