animals Get Off Me Eggs (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
Peacocks are fucking EVIL! I went to a wedding a year, or so, back, on some beautiful grounds (20+ bedroom mansion / hotel gubbins). There was a couple of peacocks just roaming around and one of the visitors went to have a photo taken with them... He woun't make that mistake again. The thing near took his arm off.
When you turn your back, that big ass bird will stab you. I looked away, from a peacock for two seconds, and it tried to shank me in the back of my neck with its beak.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
It's gook types the go to the beached to take turtle eggs.. and they take every single egg from every single nest.. I'd rather have turtles than gooks..

* Basketball Asians*

JalHordan

Fresh Meat
What the hell is going on here? I had no idea that harvesting peacock eggs was a thing.
They are big money, at least in the USA. Baby chicks start in the 80-100 and can get into the thousands. The pandemic saw them explode in price (used to be able to get them for 30-50) and they haven't come down yet. They dont lay many eggs either. Somewhere in the range of 5-20 per year per bird is what I would average.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
Wait until you meet a peacock, they really put the 'cock' in peacock. That was the Peahen, she is much nicer.
Differences-Between-Peacock-and-Peahen (1).jpg

The difference between a peacock and a peahen is the tail.
The one in the video is a peacock.
That ends today's lesson.

Back