bizarre Getting Ready For The Workforce (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grave_Inconsistency

Drifting into the miasma
Honestly America should have been doing this, public schools don't teach you shit about the law, or how to budget, or anything really useful, the only things useful I learned in highschool were auto mechanics and wood working, and grammar. I went to college for art and media production and then majored in business management. I learned pretty much everything else I know how to do from my parents and my own experiences with life, still learning how to be a parent but that never ends does it. Sorry I'm fucking bored as fuck here today....

Cauntsniff

Wadiyatalkinabeet??
I really like this idea tbh the shite my kids n teens learn is fkn lame I mean my 20yr old step kid asked me once how do u boil pasta ffs........

CunningLinguist

Even more drunk than before
I'm trying to figure out the downside here..
Can't really find one. :shrug:
There is no downside in the video, but they are not presenting any information regarding childrens' injuries. In the US, not even teachers are allowed to bring knives to school in order to prepare their lunch. In this video, children are using knives. I like what I see about children learning how to do things, but I am also curious about their kindergarten rate of death and injury.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
I'm trying to figure out the downside here..
Can't really find one. :shrug:

There is no downside in the video, but they are not presenting any information regarding childrens' injuries. In the US, not even teachers are allowed to bring knives to school in order to prepare their lunch. In this video, children are using knives. I like what I see about children learning how to do things, but I am also curious about their kindergarten rate of death and injury.
Not sure about the death part but, injuries ??
Could be.
I remember back in the day we had home economics in school.. not aware of any of that type of education nowadays šŸ¤” kids today expect everyone else to do for them..

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
I sometimes give carving knife to my kids, helping in my blacksmith shop give a hand when I do stained glass, do woodworking. .. I don't expect the school to give them interest I do it instead that parent job.

zyclownB

Rookie
jesus christ :facepalm:

Never trust anyone with eyebrows with that angle. They are people who continually give signals of compassion and worry. They are generally people persons concerned mainly with how others view them and will go with their group on any subject. Most of them cannot do math (not joking) and most are group orientated. Usually social degenerates as well.
A lot are nice people but are more concerned and identify with ā€œthe little guyā€ or criminals due to their overwhelming sense of misguided feelings.
Zero percent of them belong in government or in positions of power or Influence.
The second I see those eyebrows, I do not take them seriously and question their motives.

Bethy šŸ”„

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Never trust anyone with eyebrows with that angle. They are people who continually give signals of compassion and worry. They are generally people persons concerned mainly with how others view them and will go with their group on any subject. Most of them cannot do math (not joking) and most are group orientated. Usually social degenerates as well.
A lot are nice people but are more concerned and identify with ā€œthe little guyā€ or criminals due to their overwhelming sense of misguided feelings.
Zero percent of them belong in government or in positions of power or Influence.
The second I see those eyebrows, I do not take them seriously and question their motives.
Well heā€™s a transmale so those brows are medically induced which is worse. These kids no nothing about sn honest day work. These pussies are gonna be the ones running this country when weā€™re old and needing care.

zyclownB

Rookie
Well heā€™s a transmale so those brows are medically induced which is worse. These kids no nothing about sn honest day work. These pussies are gonna be the ones running this country when weā€™re old and needing care.
This applies to M, F, and mentally ill. A small percentage of people can point their eyebrows at that angle. I couldnā€™t even if I tried.
Animals, including humans are very adapt at reading body language and faces. This is a thing to let everyone know how caring and compassionate they are without saying anything.
I am not kidding about this. Next time you see eyebrows at that angle, pay attention to how they act and talk.
Evolutionarily speaking, they may have their place, you must consider how humans were, living with the land in smaller groups but today, they are a cancer to society.
Beware of those brows.

Back