disaster Getting Rid Of The Spider (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
I do not kill spiders, snakes, or wasps on my property. They all eat other bugs and want nothing to do with me.

p.s. The non-venomous ones.
Agreed with spiders and snakes. Wasps can fuck off. They are mean and aggressive. Bees usually mind their own business but wasps can get on their knees and get on it

LET'S GORE !

Forum Veteran
I do not kill spiders, snakes, or wasps on my property. They all eat other bugs and want nothing to do with me.

On my property in Australia I have venomous snake, centipede, spider, bull ants, wasp... I leave them alone, recently I catch an huntman spider in the house it was huge !

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Yea me and a buddy were trippin on acid. Go into the kitchen to grab a drink when this huge wolf spider goes running across the floor, he instantly stomps it. Babies crawl everywhere just like in the vid. The fear on his face as he screamed and ran out the door was epic.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

There's no such thing as a non venomous spider or wasp. Snakes yes but not the other two. I don't kill spiders either. In fact a have a collection of tarantulas, jumping spiders and 5 different species of widow spiders

Douglas1r

Rookie
There's no such thing as a non venomous spider or wasp. Snakes yes but not the other two. I don't kill spiders either. In fact a have a collection of tarantulas, jumping spiders and 5 different species of widow spiders
Uh, yeah, so Im pretty sure anyone with common sense would know what I meant, but I guess I should have used the word "dangerous" instead. People, like yourself, who ride the short bus get confused easily. If you need clarification on what that means...just let me know šŸ˜‰. Below you will find an example of a "non-venomous" spider. One would think that someone who has spiders would know there are non venomous ones. I would have looked for a non venomous wasp, but the 2 second search for the spider wasted enough of my time. Thank you for pointing out my error SpIdEr eXpErT.

Uloboridae is a family of non-venomous spiders, known as cribellate orb weavers or hackled orb weavers. Their lack of venom glands is a secondarily evolved trait. Instead, they wrap their prey thoroughly in silk, cover it in regurgitated digestive enzymes, and then ingest the liquified body.

Back