Crime Send the Islamo terrorists back (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
In payback for this heinous attack on the sanctified grounds of Santa Claus, Old Man North Pole promises to do a special delivery of presents over the Gaza Strip for all the naughty boys and girls that live there. Rudolph will be in the lead, in the pilot seat of Santa's personalised B-52 bomber-sleigh, and they shall carpet the area with many gifts that will brighten the lives of all below - in brief but violent explosions.

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
What are those bombers doing in a white country then shouldn't they be at the front lines kidnapping jew women and killing innocent civilians and tourists.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
What are those bombers doing in a white country then shouldn't they be at the front lines kidnapping jew women and killing innocent civilians and tourists.
You think Americans are the only people who are afflicted with Manifest Destiny? Americans wanted to it all, coast to coast. Muslims want it all - the entire world.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
To hell with these goat fucking degenerates

Mob of Pro-Palestinian activists scream angrily as they hijack a Santa’s grotto in a Toronto Mall. Confused and scared children can be seen sat next to Santa as the aggressive mob screams in the faces of employees and families.

This is a terroristic act

Bahahahahahaaaaaaaa your hyperventilating and pearl-clutching shenanigans never fail to amuse me. 🤣🤣💋👏

Nah, tourists are generally fine, and I got no problems with them killing Jews. 👍🤣

Gentenaar9000

Forum Veteran
To hell with these goat fucking degenerates

Mob of Pro-Palestinian activists scream angrily as they hijack a Santa’s grotto in a Toronto Mall. Confused and scared children can be seen sat next to Santa as the aggressive mob screams in the faces of employees and families.

This is a terroristic act

I support this and they are doing it right. We did the same thing in Haïti while Britains were killing poor Britishniggas (americans) and raping them. We said at that moment in Haïti "Free Americans! Murderer Britannia!!" Thanks to Haïtiaans americans are free now.

Phatman

Scumbag
Only Toronto would put up with this shit. If that were a bunch of white people pulling that shit a bunch of paki niggers would've shot them on site with impunity.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Being on Capitol grounds on Jan 6th = Bad
Shit like this? ... = well OK! :shrug: the double standards are pretty insane.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I don't get what good SCREAMING this crap in different areas/countries going to do...Go to palastine ffs and do it. Or Israel...
Any fecking reason to kick off init.
and what's this CRAP that jesus was from palastine...Ummmmmm I'm pretty SURE the bible's and ALL.stories say he was born in Jerusalem..His parents were from Israel And he was NOT a sorta black... 🤣😂

Back