fights Ghetto People (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
lol-cash-me-outside.gif

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
Black men really do have it tough. I once had a black coworker who only dated white women. He said it caused him all kinds of trouble because black women said he thought he was too good for black women and white men said he was trying to take their women. He said he tried dating black girls, but their head shaking, finger pointing, constant drama, and mouthy attitude turned him off. He looked at me and asked me a question: "If you were a black man, which would YOU rather date, a black woman or a white woman?" Brother had a point.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Imagine living with one of these pavement apes..... never....

Black men really do have it tough. I once had a black coworker who only dated white women. He said it caused him all kinds of trouble because black women said he thought he was too good for black women and white men said he was trying to take their women. He said he tried dating black girls, but their head shaking, finger pointing, constant drama, and mouthy attitude turned him off. He looked at me and asked me a question: "If you were a black man, which would YOU rather date, a black woman or a white woman?" Brother had a point.
If I were black, I would only date black women....I would not look in the ghetto though....

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
I think I heard an English word in there, not sure of the dialect though...
This isn't the Ghetto. It's worse. It's Mississippi State campus apartments. The dialect is Southern Porch Monkey. I know this because I went slumming one time when I was an alcoholic and hooked up with a girl who lived here. She was white tho but a tramp.

Hasso

Rookie
No doubt

Back