Girl, 4, found zip-tied, beaten thought her name was ‘Idiot’ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Moshie

Meh
Why having kids, when you don't like them. Certain people should sterilized by law.
Today I watched a Maury episode. Girl of 19 just had her 4th child... at 19, four children. She complained all the daddies where "dead beats". With free rubbers and free abortions we should not have so many unwanted/uncared for children around.

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
Today I watched a Maury episode. Girl of 19 just had her 4th child... at 19, four children. She complained all the daddies where "dead beats". With free rubbers and free abortions we should not have so many unwanted/uncared for children around.
Or the whore could try closing her legs.

McM

ARSELING

Yep, a kind of 'family-license' would be helpful in difficult cases too. A proof, if the mother/family is ready for a/the next child. They talked about that here some years ago, but it's not so easy. I know poor families with 7 - 9 kids, it's their income (~150€ extra per child) and sex is a cheap kick and fun.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
babbies, even idiot babbies, grow up. herein lies the rub

sweet burbly wee idiots that ye just love to snergle and snuffle. then they turn into harpy wenches with opinions they should shove deep down inside their wretched wee black souls so their mam can take a shite in peace

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
tumblr_inline_mlk65fm48p1qz4rgp_zps861d4662.gif

hear! hear!

Moshie

Meh
Yep, a kind of 'family-license' would be helpful in difficult cases too. A proof, if the mother/family is ready for a/the next child. They talked about that here some years ago, but it's not so easy. I know poor families with 7 - 9 kids, it's their income (~150€ extra per child) and sex is a cheap kick and fun.
I get so irritated when you see women having kids with every guy they meet and then push for child support and government care. Then they look for facebook sympathy. You should have to prove you are mentally and financially capable of caring for your child. Can you imagine the drop in welfare?

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
I get so irritated when you see women having kids with every guy they meet and then push for child support and government care. Then they look for facebook sympathy. You should have to prove you are mentally and financially capable of caring for your child. Can you imagine the drop in welfare?
isnt it time you shart out another to keep whitey in the game?

Back