Gofundme for the bus driver (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Those kids are too young and small to be creating much of a problem to the driver, you can see some kids are eating lollipops.. choking hazzard, even death. Stopping the bus and telling them they'd be reported would have probably worked out better for him.

Child abuse is a pretty stupid charge for this incident, it should be dangerous driving

Last edited:

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
20230422_100635.jpg

Lovdatchiggin

Forum Veteran
That's not child abuse. Driver gave a gentle reminder at 9mph. He could have to do more than than that in traffic to avoid or participate in an accident.

That kid who was crying or sobbing is a drama queen or, at least mom is lying and dramatizing for attention.

My bus driver would lock them up. Then you knew she'd be back to grab you by an ear and set you in the seat of her choosing, where you would glue your butt, or else.

Safety first.

DokraOwl

Hooter
Driver should have parked on a railroad crossing and told the kids they were ALL about to die because he hated them so much for misbehaving. Then as the train was barreling down towards them, horn blaring, bus interior filled with the shrill screams of crying children, the driver nudges the bus to safety at the last possible moment. That's what I was expecting to see here.

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
Driver should have parked on a railroad crossing and told the kids they were ALL about to die because he hated them so much for misbehaving. Then as the train was barreling down towards them, horn blaring, bus interior filled with the shrill screams of crying children, the driver nudges the bus to safety at the last possible moment. That's what I was expecting to see here.
_20230422_163850.JPG

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
When I was in junior high ,my teachers were either drunks , pedophiles, or both , and the others were really good and sincere, Junior high was grade 7- 9 , basically age 12-14 or 15 , anyways we used to get into physical scraps with some of the teachers , alot of us had older brothers or sisters that went through the system before us and we heard the stories , for example , look out for Mr. ( Won't use his last name ) the Metal work teacher , or Mrs ( xyz ) the social studies teacher is a real C U Next Tuesday, that's how it was back in the 80s and 90s , and we all grew up disciplinened, but with respect for our elders , parents, and peers , yeah it's ok to freak out and get shit off your chest , we are teenagers growing up , but today's school system and kids are fucked up , and it all comes down to PARENTS OR TEACHERS CANT DISCIPLINE KIDS ANYMORE, total bs

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I'd be perfectly fine with him doing this to my kids tbh. I mean a TINY little scare is what kids NEED Sometimes. Disagree with me if you want. But i defiantly wouldn't be like this woman on the news and suing his ass. What happened anyway....Does anyone.know. i guess he lost his job. I know HOW off putting it is to drive with 3 kids in the back seat...So having a bus full of them jumping around, shouting, screaming, throwing stuff would most likely cause an accident with SOME anyway. A little scare like this would NOT mess a child up. My bet is that her son did NOT run home crying like she said. He probably went back laughing about it. But if he did....Well..The kid needs to toughen up.
9miles an hour. Jeeeze...At least it wasn't 15/20/40.. I'd NOT agree to that...

OH MY GAWD!!, think about the children!!! What a terrible world we live in. These USA bus kids nearly have it as bad as the kiddies getting bombed by the IDF in Palestine..
You're being sarcastic...Right!?? 😂🤣

Back