Grady Judd speaks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran

These stupid ass kids have no morals. That's what you get when you glorify this type of shit in "songs" . It's spread like wild fire from the n!gger community to the other races. People don't let your kids listen to rap. Watch who they hang out with, monitor their internet access. It's all programming by the government. All that is happening is no accident. Yeah I know I'm a crazy conspiracy theorists blah blah blah fu k off it's true

McM

ARSELING
thanks @msr for posting these grady vids. always entertaining and informative. :beer:

I said that too some time ago.
It's interesting to me how they handle this in the US; here they wouldn't show pictures of the suspects or perpetrators. Only if they aren't able to catch/find them alone they'd ask the public for help; sometimes months after the crime first. Press releases are just blah-blah.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
I said that too some time ago.
It's interesting to me how they handle this in the US; here they wouldn't show pictures of the suspects or perpetrators. Only if they aren't able to catch/find them alone they'd ask the public for help; sometimes months after the crime first. Press releases are just blah-blah.
Most of the time that is true here, but if they give no description, the criminal is more than likely black. Sheriff Judd has no problem telling the truth.

Reactions: McM
Back