Grady Judd....................... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
She'd probably molested him as a child. That's the only thing that makes sense. He'd kept that abuse all bottle up inside until he just finally realized how badly he actually hated her.

They need to investigate her a little bit closer.

Marsha

Rookie
Judd Grady "one of the most bazaar murders they came across" .....all the crazy shit happens in his jurisdiction what's he talking about.
POV- The mom might have pushed son too much to accomplish

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
Yea, let's blame the sheriff and the mother instead of the actual killer! Dumbass
How the fuck do YOU know what caused him to do what he did? Historically speaking, murders of this kind generally occur after a person has endured something horrific for so long until they eventually snap. I'm guessing his mother was no angel.

Nathan Powell

Life doesnā€™t end. You just run out of road..
How the fuck do YOU know what caused him to do what he did? Historically speaking, murders of this kind generally occur after a person has endured something horrific for so long until they eventually snap. I'm guessing his mother was no angel.
Or it could be the complete opposite. Perhaps he never got any pussy, while watching his obviously attractive mum get into a couple of relationships while growing up. This may have festered a strong hatred/jealousy against his mom for years and he finally acted on it.

evil retard

room temperature iq
Or it could be the complete opposite. Perhaps he never got any pussy, while watching his obviously attractive mum get into a couple of relationships while growing up. This may have festered a strong hatred/jealousy against his mom for years and he finally acted on it.
or maybe he was just a beaner who felt like going total apeshit on someone for no particular reason. it's in their blood. :trump:

Marsha

Rookie
Yea, let's blame the sheriff and the mother instead of the actual killer! Dumbass

Wasn't blaming the sheriff. If you watched the entire broadcast, the killer said the hatred he felt for his mother was building up through the years, obviously there was a dynamic going on with his relationship specific to her...šŸ„“ There's a core issue with her or else he would have murdered someone else, i.e, stranger's, classmates etc

God'sMan

Well Known Member
I stopped at this was the music he was listening to. Fuck that douche-nozzle his message just got terminated

Tottie

You've got to laugh

Can't hear the music, is that what they're blaming it on? nothing to do with society? this happens 2 maybe 3 times a month noo,something is not being dealt with somewhere in the us,theres something in the water defo.I know of more than a few victim's of murders here and as many murderers ,I'd need to think of people and write it down, but the kid's just going on a spree doesn't happen much anywhere else. It's mental

Wasn't blaming the sheriff. If you watched the entire broadcast, the killer said the hatred he felt for his mother was building up through the years, obviously there was a dynamic going on with his relationship specific to her...šŸ„“ There's a core issue with her or else he would have murdered someone else, i.e, stranger's, classmates etc
No one is to blame except for the killer. She didn't murder him, he murdered her.

Back