bizarre Grandad dgaf (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
And this is why guns are a terrible choice of weapon, especially when people are emotional - it's too easy to be triggered.... and then pull the trigger.

(And Americans seem FAR too easily triggered by life. And by comments on the internet.)

Plus, it takes real effort and commitment to kill someone with a plushie toy. Not impossible, mind you...

Edit: congratulations to all the triggered yanks, living up to my low expectations of them. Good Job Faggots.

Last edited:

Grave_Inconsistency

Drifting into the miasma
No grandad stop! Use two hands for better accuracy ⚔️💀

And this is why guns are a terrible choice of weapon, especially when people are emotional - it's too easy to be triggered.... and then pull the trigger.

(And Americans seem FAR too easily triggered by life. And by comments on the internet.)

Plus, it takes real effort and commitment to kill someone with a plushie toy. Not impossible, mind you...
I like what hatchet harry did in "lock, stock & two smoking barrels" ever seen a man beaten to death with a 15in black rubber cock?

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
His mom didn't seem concerned. Instead of screaming call an ambulance or trying to stop the bleeding, she says "Oh you are going to jail now." Seems jail is a big threat in that household.

I think this dude must be abusive and this mum and "boy" has put up with this for years.. also maybe from looking at it and the full report I think maybe he shot him by accident, you pull a gun on someone 20 times a day for 6 years. Can't remember where I saw it it but the old guy ended up in a standoff with the police and was found dead of a gunshot wound, everyone else made it out alive.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag

As expected - there is no shortage of fucknuggets who get triggered by internet comments. Mwahahahahahaha

new user

Rookie
BLOUNT COUNTY, Tenn. (WVLT) - One man is dead and another is injured after a standoff in Friendsville on Friday night, according to the Blount County Sheriff’s Office.

At around 8:15 p.m., deputies responded to a home on Quarry Hollow Road after hearing reports of a shooting at the home. When they arrived, Kyle Spitze and another person who lives at the home were standing outside.

Deputies treated Spitze for an ear injury while he told deputies that Jeffery Scott West, 68, and Spitze were arguing inside the home.

Spitze told police that West pulled out a gun and shot at Spitze, and the bullet grazed his ear. Spitze and the other witness said they ran outside to call 911 and West had run out the back door before the deputies arrived.

Spitze was transported to the University of Tennessee Medical Center.

BCSO’s Crisis Negotiations and SWAT teams arrived at the home and attempted to negotiate with West. Deputies also used “diversionary devices in an effort to get him to surrender,” BCSO officials said.

A K-9 officer was deployed shortly before 11 p.m. and discovered West dead inside the home from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

BCSO officials said no deputies or officers were injured in the incident.

“Sheriff Berrong would like to thank Maryville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol Air Aviation Unit, AMR Ambulance Service, and Friendsville Volunteer Fire Department for their assistance during the incident,” BCSO officials said.

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
That reminds me of my old man... He's a real son of a bitch.

what retard chases after a man who's just walked away after pointing a gun at you?
Someone that don't give a fuck

I think this dude must be abusive and this mum and "boy" has put up with this for years.. also maybe from looking at it and the full report I think maybe he shot him by accident, you pull a gun on someone 20 times a day for 6 years. Can't remember where I saw it it but the old guy ended up in a standoff with the police and was found dead of a gunshot wound, everyone else made it out alive.
Exactly... I can't count how many times my family (especially pops) has pulled guns, knives and whatever else they can on each other let alone all the times things went south immediately afterwards. It eventually gets to a point where you just don't care anymore. Nothing phases you anymore, and your at peace with the fact that you can die any day now.

This video reeks of welfare
You think domestic violence is reserved only for those enduring poverty you naive piece of shit. Almost every rich bitch girlfriend I had was molested by their sick fuck father's. Your not better than anyone just because you grew up with a silver spoon in your mouth.

Inbred rednecks..... almost as bad as nig----g ers.... ALMOST
I'm curious, what are you? (You seem to be against everyone) like what nationality (and/or financial class) are you?

BLOUNT COUNTY, Tenn. (WVLT) - One man is dead and another is injured after a standoff in Friendsville on Friday night, according to the Blount County Sheriff’s Office.

At around 8:15 p.m., deputies responded to a home on Quarry Hollow Road after hearing reports of a shooting at the home. When they arrived, Kyle Spitze and another person who lives at the home were standing outside.

Deputies treated Spitze for an ear injury while he told deputies that Jeffery Scott West, 68, and Spitze were arguing inside the home.

Spitze told police that West pulled out a gun and shot at Spitze, and the bullet grazed his ear. Spitze and the other witness said they ran outside to call 911 and West had run out the back door before the deputies arrived.

Spitze was transported to the University of Tennessee Medical Center.

BCSO’s Crisis Negotiations and SWAT teams arrived at the home and attempted to negotiate with West. Deputies also used “diversionary devices in an effort to get him to surrender,” BCSO officials said.

A K-9 officer was deployed shortly before 11 p.m. and discovered West dead inside the home from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

BCSO officials said no deputies or officers were injured in the incident.

“Sheriff Berrong would like to thank Maryville Police Department, Tennessee Highway Patrol Air Aviation Unit, AMR Ambulance Service, and Friendsville Volunteer Fire Department for their assistance during the incident,” BCSO officials said.
Thank you for the full story 👍

Last edited:
Back