Police Guess The Taser Didn't Work (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rballking77

Fresh Meat
George Floyd? So you mean let the nibber voluntarily consume a methamphetamine/fentanyl drug cocktail and die from a heart attack as a result while resisting...:bong:...sounds like a good plan to me naRF!
The cop only had his knee on his throat for 20 mins !! Totally understandable right

NicoM1

Rookie
Here's what happens when you put a bunch of stipulations and guidelines in place of use of force when it comes to apprehending criminals.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Ur a prick jeff , but thanks for caring now toddle off under ur rock
Yes I am a prick. Thanks for the compliment. But at least I have a firm grasp on the English language. Oh and I don't live under a rock like you faggots. I have a house 🖕

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
The cop only had his knee on his throat for 20 mins !! Totally understandable right
Floyd was a drug fucked nigger , coroner report says he had enough fantail and meth in his useless system he was gonna die that afternoon regardless.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
You surprise me Jeff ,didn't think you had a job. Wow I bet your fun to work with , with your micro analysis of negativity and criticism of people. But still fuck off jeff
I don't "microanalyze" or criticize everyone. Just stupid fucks like you. You are what gives the human race a black eye. Eat shit and have a fucked day 😆 🤣 😂

Back