bizarre Guess Who Missed 'They' Flight (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...Spread your wings and fly away, /Viggers...
i-believe-i-can-fly-r-kelly.png

Nathan Powell

Life doesn’t end. You just run out of road..
This is the real national security issue that will bring down the western civilization, particularly the US. Not China or Russia or even Iran but the replacement of the white race who built the western civilization through innovation, hard work and daring.

These coons will inherit the greatest country on the planet and turn it into an African shithole within a single generation. Compare a white police officer to a nigger and see for yourself the level of professionalism, work ethics, smarts and general charisma of the white cop compared to the comical incompetence of the baboon. That's just one example amongst millions.

The US is unfortunately doomed, it being the anchor for the modern Western civilization pretty much means we are doomed alongside you lot. It ain't the 1960's anymore, although we seem to have a lot of vampires from that era still in power.

nxgga350

NewbieX
This is the real national security issue that will bring down the western civilization, particularly the US. Not China or Russia or even Iran but the replacement of the white race who built the western civilization through innovation, hard work and daring.

These coons will inherit the greatest country on the planet and turn it into an African shithole within a single generation. Compare a white police officer to a nigger and see for yourself the level of professionalism, work ethics, smarts and general charisma of the white cop compared to the comical incompetence of the baboon. That's just one example amongst millions.

The US is unfortunately doomed, it being the anchor for the modern Western civilization pretty much means we are doomed alongside you lot. It ain't the 1960's anymore, although we seem to have a lot of vampires from that era still in power.
As an African myself, I partially agree with your statement although the real threat here is black Americans and not Africans in general, we Africans especially us from northern regions like Egypt, Nigeria, etc are much more cultured, I'd say the real apes are black Americans and not Africans as we are more cultured and peaceful when given the opportunity.

nxgga350

NewbieX
Niggers are bloody awful creatures. Who in their right mind allowed them to travel by air in the first place ?
Not all Niggers are bad though, I agree that black Americans are airheads but come down to the developed parts of indigenous Africa and you'll be impressed

Nathan Powell

Life doesn’t end. You just run out of road..
As an African myself, I partially agree with your statement although the real threat here is black Americans and not Africans in general, we Africans especially us from northern regions like Egypt, Nigeria, etc are much more cultured, I'd say the real apes are black Americans and not Africans as we are more cultured and peaceful when given the opportunity.
I'd say Egyptians, Algerians and Moroccans are redeemable and could be assimilated in western civilizations and made into productive members of society just like the vast majority of the Latinos.

The niggers however (as in black skin tone) as a proportion of population are a net drag on human society as a whole, granted some individual blacks may contribute but vast majority don't and rely on handouts and welfare while being obnoxious monkeys in public settings while others resort to violence, dishonesty and savagery.

Performance of a race could only be measured by statistics. The stats for the darkies are almost always disappointing; be it innovation, scientific contributions, artistic endeavours, music (rap is hood garbage, not real music) or technology. The only area they excel in are sports which requires the use of heavy muscles/stamina but not much hand eye coordination or dexterity; like table tennis, synchronised swimming etc.

Not all Niggers are bad though, I agree that black Americans are airheads but come down to the developed parts of indigenous Africa and you'll be impressed
I must be living in an alternate reality, which part, pray tell, is "developed" in indigenous Africa?
The only country that comes to mind would be South Africa, which had until recently practiced apartheid and was like an oasis in the otherwise dark continent. It's all gone to shit now too though so I don't know what you're talking about.

Yes, there may be some glass buildings in some African capitals but then again, who were the architects for that infrastructure? who provided the funding? who headed the engineering team? As you go deeper and deeper the answers are either some white people or as of the last couple of decades the East Asians, particularly the Chinese.

The only other race that comes close to the level of innovation, hard work, determination and civilization building are the east Asians. I have tremendous respect for them, even though sometimes I may mock them here as chinks, it comes from a sense of rivalry rather than disgust that I feel for the darkies.

Last edited:

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
Careful when breaking up chimp brawls and riots -- lest their political masters urge them to get angrier and start a brawl and riot.

nxgga350

NewbieX
I'd say Egyptians, Algerians and Moroccans are redeemable and could be assimilated in western civilizations and made into productive members of society just like the vast majority of the Latinos.

The niggers however (as in black skin tone) as a proportion of population are a net drag on human society as a whole, granted some individual blacks may contribute but vast majority don't and rely on handouts and welfare while being obnoxious monkeys in public settings while others resort to violence, dishonesty and savagery.

Performance of a race could only be measured by statistics. The stats for the darkies are almost always disappointing; be it innovation, scientific contributions, artistic endeavours, music (rap is hood garbage, not real music) or technology. The only area they excel in are sports which requires the use of heavy muscles/stamina but not much hand eye coordination or dexterity; like table tennis, synchronised swimming etc.

I must be living in an alternate reality, which part, pray tell, is "developed" in indigenous Africa?
The only country that comes to mind would be South Africa, which had until recently practiced apartheid and was like an oasis in the otherwise dark continent. It's all gone to shit now too though so I don't know what you're talking about.

Yes, there may be some glass buildings in some African capitals but then again, who were the architects for that infrastructure? who provided the funding? who headed the engineering team? As you go deeper and deeper the answers are either some white people or as of the last couple of decades the East Asians, particularly the Chinese.

The only other race that comes close to the level of innovation, hard work, determination and civilization building are the east Asians. I have tremendous respect for them, even though sometimes I may mock them here as chinks, it comes from a sense of rivalry rather than disgust that I feel for the darkies.
Woah woah woah, although being a light skin Nigerian myself, I don't think a lot of this misconduct has to do with merely the color of ones skin, however, it's ones upbringing that affects character. Apparently, you are deeply irritated by these people you refer to as apes (who are actually human btw). Yes a huge part of their character is in their control but the development aspect mostly boils down to the leaders themselves also including foreign propaganda to exploit the continent, apart from this, a large portion of African never experienced events that could have had us in the right direction such as industrial revolutions and many others, unto the part of there being a "few glassed buildings" in Africa, well, I just have to say at this point that is just plain ignorance as at least 45 percent of the continent itself is moderately developed compared to world standards with at least 20 percent of that development being from the countries themselves and not just whites. So, to sum it up, Africa as a whole may not be where we would want it to be but rather than judging the whole continent by assuming everyone in it an ape or wasted, we could actually look forward to a better Africa and world as a whole, Thank You. 🙎🏻🤜🏻🤛🏿🙍🏿‍♂️

JawshSB

Rookie

That is why it is best to support traditional systems such as russia for example, america is pure dystopia these days

Back