Gunfight at U.S. Mexico border (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
No additional context or info here. No gore, will post more If i find it.

Heavy gunfire erupted near a key US-Mexico border crossing with local reports suggesting multiple people were killed.

The incident broke out on the Pharr–Reynosa International Bridge at around 3pm local time on Wednesday (May 10).

Mexican media organization Adn40 reported: "Apparently the confrontation occurred between elements of the army and armed civilians; the preliminary balance is three alleged criminals killed."

The bridge across the Rio Grande connects the city of Pharr in Texas, US, with the city of Reynosa in the Mexican state of Tamaulipas.

Footage taken from within one of the trucks on the bridge shows what appeared to be Mexican army vehicles zooming past drivers cowering in their vehicles.

Local reports suggest the clashes broke out after authorities allegedly arrested 'La Pawa', the regional leader of the criminal group Los Zetas.

lilifrst

❤️ Proud Future Corpse ⚰️ 💋
This user was banned

Heavy gunfire erupted near a key US-Mexico border crossing with local reports suggesting multiple people were killed.

The incident broke out on the Pharr–Reynosa International Bridge at around 3pm local time on Wednesday (May 10).

Mexican media organization Adn40 reported: "Apparently the confrontation occurred between elements of the army and armed civilians; the preliminary balance is three alleged criminals killed."

The bridge across the Rio Grande connects the city of Pharr in Texas, US, with the city of Reynosa in the Mexican state of Tamaulipas.

Footage taken from within one of the trucks on the bridge shows what appeared to be Mexican army vehicles zooming past drivers cowering in their vehicles.

Local reports suggest the clashes broke out after authorities allegedly arrested 'La Pawa', the regional leader of the criminal group Los Zetas.

You know, it's interesting that you don't see this happening at the US and Canada borders...

If I were there, I'd be screaming FUCK OFF WITH THE FUCKING GUNS!!!!

Back