accident ~Guy Drops Dead During Wedding Celebrations~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
In Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh state, India, a man identified as S.V. collapsed from a heart attack while dancing at the wedding of a relative.

At first, fellow attendees did not realize what had happened, thinking S. was about to get up and resume dancing. When they realized, S. was rushed to hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
In Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh state, India, a man identified as S.V. collapsed from a heart attack while dancing at the wedding of a relative.

At first, fellow attendees did not realize what had happened, thinking S. was about to get up and resume dancing. When they realized, S. was rushed to hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

View attachment 689185
well the dumbass get's married, divorced and buried all in one day. not bad for wifey money accepted.

macread

Well Known Member
That's kinda how I would like to go fuck that hanging on n pain for years or months with cancer or some other shit illness. If it happened to me at a party or wedding though it would take a long while till they realised it wasn't my usual drunk ass fuck collapse.

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
Eh, no big loss.....it was all about this guy anyway..

Attachments

• ezgif.com-resize.gif
    ezgif.com-resize.gif
    991.1 KB · Views: 17
Back