beatings Guy Holds BLM Sign In Racist Town (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tree bark

This user was banned
Bald eagle approves their statements.
Screenshot_20240128-164856~2.png

Brownpickles

Well Known Member
1000000389.gif

Fuck knuckle dragger lives matter. And the useless shit that supports it. They don't matter. They kill each other all the time. Honestly they need to speed up the rate.

mrln

silent ghost
blm is still a thing? thought it was all bullshit because the people who started it were frauds who took the money and ran and bought a house in a posh white neighbourhood? people still buy into it? sheep...

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
I particularly like the guy who says "explain to me why a coon's life matters" and then just keeps driving on, not waiting for the answer 😀

IFellOffTheRoof

Fresh Meat
As retarded as the movement was, doing this just seems like he wants to stir up some bullshit.
I don't go to a place where they're burning crosses, this dude needs to learn some self-preservation lmao

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Most people don’t realize the postmodern trick that is being played on them. We’d should take our cues from children who are masters of this as well as from leftist activist playbooks. Here’s how it works:

Accuse someone of racism or some other moral wrong. They react by saying they are not until eventually they start getting angry and reacting in ways that are “racist” or that other moral wrong (like some of these people are) but in reality really are not. Then show, by the reaction, that they are, when all it is is a reaction to their racism or moral wrong.

It is not racism or any other moral wrong that is ultimately at issue here but the power play that is insidiously invoked. Kids do it on the play ground to gather up on a kid they don’t like and activists do it for political agendas (to get things their way).

BLM, is evil because of this and other shit they pulled off. Fuck ‘em. Bastards.

Back