Crime Guy Stops A Phone Thief (2 Viewers)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Sweet ol guy! That kid was a bit of a bitch, screaming and wailing like a 5 year old girl, he had to be atleast 13 or 14. Why of course that's traumatic, but come on, unless he's autistic that was quite the fucking show and as soon as the phone was given back, he stopped wailing like a toddler! He could care less if that sweet ol man was stabbed by that desperate, clearly drug addicted fiend, as long as baby has his pacifier, he immediately shuts up

Can'tSleep

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Sweet ol guy! That kid was a bit of a bitch, screaming and wailing like a 5 year old girl, he had to be atleast 13 or 14. Why of course that's traumatic, but come on, unless he's autistic that was quite the fucking show and as soon as the phone was given back, he stopped wailing like a toddler! He could care less if that sweet ol man was stabbed by that desperate, clearly drug addicted fiend, as long as baby has his pacifier, he immediately shuts up

I just thought it was a girl, you've got me wondering... I need my phone, oh Jessica texted, and Brian called. I love my phone! What did i want my phone for.....?

Back