Her leg was torn off (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gh0zt™

This user was banned
What I don't understand is how did she have the time to get a manicure but not take a razor to that hairy fucking snatch?!
That's what im saying. I don't know how fortunate she was to live with this picture floating around the interwebs.

max_gain

Dedicated GORE poster.
Short Bussed
This American female soldier lost her left leg on May 22, 2008 when a roadside bomb exploded in al-Anbar province, Iraq. Fortunately, she survived.

More than 160500 American female soldiers have served in Iraq, Afghanistan and the Middle East since the war began in 2003.

charonboat_dot_com_american_female_soldier.jpg

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Gosh I thought hairy snatches were all the rage.....guess I need to go and get a wax.....

datdutchguy

putting bags over heads.
Short Bussed
atleast her asshole and vagina are still ok, now your a veteran in a wheelcahir...welcome to the club of awesome war victims.

max_gain

Dedicated GORE poster.
Short Bussed
Makes me think twice about putting my dick in there, knowing what's behind it!
Nuh, I'd fuck it!

Think you have spent too many years isolated in the bush Tooly, chasing Skippy around for your own satisfaction you old deviant.

Ha ha ha

max_gain

Dedicated GORE poster.
Short Bussed
I'll stick ya in me pouch you ole British Bulldog and hop about 'till yer heads too wobbly to lick ya arse!

Oi, Oi, Oi! :D

Ha ha. ones laughing ones Titty's off. Hey I wish I could kiss anything at the moment old chum.

Ones too wobbly jacked up (I said jacked up, not jacked OFF) on some quality single malt. Take care dude he he he

Tooly

Tier One
Who you calling POM.

If you aint got Ausie blood running through them Hound Dog viens, they you aint go the right...... ha ha ha
THat's right mate! We has a special relationship, called the Ashes! Ain't gloating yet but, still 4 to go!

R

Redd peters

Internet Warrior
Damn. !!!!! She needs to trim that thing. Yuck.

Back