Here Kitty Kitty (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
she was wrong. she admitted she was wrong. and for me to hear on the new, that the jag wasn't euthanized,pissed me off. why would they do that? because 2x idiots crossed the "line" for up close selfies,and paid for it? its their fault for leaning over the wall and being too close to the fence. in no way that cat should be put down because of human stupidity!

Reactions: McM

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
Hey man she had a tramp stamp, and other tats. I wonder how many times that tat has been seen from the rear looking down? Now she can have some neat panther scars to brag about.

McM

ARSELING
she was wrong. she admitted she was wrong. and for me to hear on the new, that the jag wasn't euthanized,pissed me off. why would they do that? because 2x idiots crossed the "line" for up close selfies,and paid for it? its their fault for leaning over the wall and being too close to the fence. in no way that cat should be put down because of human stupidity!

They often put down tigers, lions in a zoo who attacked visitors, I think they're afraid the predators get used to it and evolve a 'taste' of humans as prey. Of course, it's not right, the whole idea of holding big animals in a small zoo environment is not ok, even when they're already born behind bars.

McM

ARSELING
tramp stamp

'Arschgeweih' (arse-antlers) here.

Orginally meant for this kind of tattoo:

serveimage.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: msr

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Yo bitch, what are you pissin up about?

Dont go all harimbe...they didnt top the pussy. Savvy

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
They often put down tigers, lions in a zoo who attacked visitors, I think they're afraid the predators get used to it and evolve a 'taste' of humans as prey. Of course, it's not right, the whole idea of holding big animals in a small zoo environment is not ok, even when they're already born behind bars.
She is a second swipe offender with no kills....thin ice.

As a snatcher, i can empathize with a swiper:StayPuft:

Plus arizona doesnt want to come under civil liberties and the wrath of jesse jackson killing a black panther...

Tiny rim shot

Reactions: McM
Back