Warning:Children High school gang fight leads to 2 arrest (1 Viewer)

Warning

Where are fights most likley to happen?

• Work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • School

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • College

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Family

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Spider Blood

Before you judge me make sure your perfect

FIght breaks out in a Mississippi Highschool said to be caused by a rival gang member getting pistol whipped the day before at a basketball game. 2 students were arrested

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
I teach a course for kids like these, I’m their last stop before young offenders, I get this behaviour maybe the first day, after that it stops, they are supposed to be in in work or education, and their parent are not so worried about their kids going to jail, if I take their name off the register they lose their benefits, that’s the cruncher, they see me do it the first or second day so they know it can happen, it’s a shame to have to control them this way, if they got a job they would earn more than their parents get for them from benefit, seems they are not used to that, no one in their family works so it’s a concept they don’t think applies to them.

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...I hate the white people in the video for once again, interfering with the zoo exhibits...

...If they'd get their guilty Stay Puffed Marshmallow asses behind the safety glass, we could enjoy watching them naturally kill each other...

Back