Hit for 6 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ceb

Insanity is the new normal.
So the reason why he did that to what I believe is to put his prints on the car so if it fled, they could find it. That being said, I think he could’ve hugged the other car but idk they could’ve been worse. Whenever a cop walks up to a car they put their prints on the car in case (they die) and the authorities can find that specific car. But again I feel like he purposely put him in harms way by literally stepping into the car. But that’s like the only way I could see why he did it. If you’re going to get hit and you can’t avoid it, he put his prints on the car. The car didn’t look like it was going to stop either so it looks like a purpose hit and run.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
So the reason why he did that to what I believe is to put his prints on the car so if it fled, they could find it. That being said, I think he could’ve hugged the other car but idk they could’ve been worse. Whenever a cop walks up to a car they put their prints on the car in case (they die) and the authorities can find that specific car. But again I feel like he purposely put him in harms way by literally stepping into the car. But that’s like the only way I could see why he did it. If you’re going to get hit and you can’t avoid it, he put his prints on the car. The car didn’t look like it was going to stop either so it looks like a purpose hit and run.
Ummm.... ok... :bong:

Back