Hoodrat patrol get spotted (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

stillbody

Well Known Member
I wonder if he's taking those retards back to the VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER?
200w.gif

ShartCart

Crusty piss fenders
This user was banned
Sorry it not up to your standards maybe instead of complaining you should post some content yourself instead of being a lazy colon licker?
Don’t worry about him bro, we enjoyed the video. He just jerks his little dick off with his inner thighs, all the while his grandma watches him, reminding him how they would do it back in her day.

KenXo

Lurker
Looks like the average White family is out on a Sunday afternoon or maybe Father's day and runs into Hoodrats at a gas Station while some random older people wander about. I'm trying not to laugh about the Banana clips line.

View attachment 689230
Looks like the average White family is out on a Sunday afternoon or maybe Father's day and runs into Hoodrats at a gas Station while some random older people wander about. I'm trying not to laugh about the Banana clips line.

View attachment 689230
Dear wypepo,
Stop coming into our neighborhoods acting like you’re scared of us. Before we beat yo ass 😂🤣

It is a great thing to know there are plenty of Basketball American -haters like me still out there. Love all the comments, gentlemen! Keep up the good work... until the Lip-draggers are all back in line!!!

Back