Hoodrat with a tec 9 tries home invasion (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
So ya nothing exciting but look how blatant this hoodrat is. Not to mention the other homie strolling down the street as well. clearly, our Justice system is a joke.
Soon there is going to be a shift in this country and it will be bloody.

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
It's your civic duty to cleanse this filth. If this happens to you, make sure you're armed. Can't let these niggers get away with their shit.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I live in a place where having guns is for the most part illegal (with the exception of certain hunting or being a licensed security guard etc) and there's even been cases where thieves have got injured breaking into properties and fucking SUED the property owner for fucks sake! this shit gets me mad as hell. The first thing that comes to mind is keeping a volatile liquid near the door and if cunts like this ever show up devise a way to quickly drench them in it and get it ignited somehow (It's an idea in progress but I seriously HAVE thought of this stuff - crime is rife where I live) maybe even pour it below the door so it goes all around their feet then light it up.

Clam

Forum Veteran
So ya nothing exciting but look how blatant this hoodrat is. Not to mention the other homie strolling down the street as well. clearly, our Justice system is a joke.
Soon there is going to be a shift in this country and it will be bloody.

At least this POS is using a fucked up gun

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
I live in a place where having guns is for the most part illegal (with the exception of certain hunting or being a licensed security guard etc) and there's even been cases where thieves have got injured breaking into properties and fucking SUED the property owner for fucks sake! this shit gets me mad as hell. The first thing that comes to mind is keeping a volatile liquid near the door and if cunts like this ever show up devise a way to quickly drench them in it and get it ignited somehow (It's an idea in progress but I seriously HAVE thought of this stuff - crime is rife where I live) maybe even pour it below the door so it goes all around their feet then light it up.
Or move the fuck out of a pussified country like Canada to one where you have the right to keep and bear arms

Back