How Kanye West will clean his $850,000 titanium teeth (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
:jpalm:

Kanye West has reportedly paid more than half a million dollars for 'permanent titanium' teeth - but just how is he going to keep his new Yeeth clean?

It's safe to say the rapper has never been one to do things by halves and his latest venture has been no exception.

Earlier this week, it was revealed that West had spent $850,000 on teeth that include palladium and platinum materials.

20240122_214145.jpg

“They are, as the name suggests, fixed and permanent,” a source exclusively told Page Six Thursday.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
He 💯 had to have his teeth removed. Whoever wrote that he didn't is retarded. The dentist that did this is a fucking crook. I guess no one tells that dude no. But I can guarantee, he will be having those 850k teeth ripped out of his mouth, and have them replaced with zirconia, because that's what actually works in the human jaw, for good reason. Zirconia most closely represents natural teeth, it's strong enough, without being too strong. But I'm sure that fucktard ye would have kept going until someone did it for him. I bet he's a nightmare to work on. People that spend 8.5k at the dentist are so I can't imagine the entitled mind who spent 850k would be a peach either

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
He 💯 had to have his teeth removed. Whoever wrote that he didn't is retarded. The dentist that did this is a fucking crook. I guess no one tells that dude no. But I can guarantee, he will be having those 850k teeth ripped out of his mouth, and have them replaced with zirconia, because that's what actually works in the human jaw, for good reason. Zirconia most closely represents natural teeth, it's strong enough, without being too strong. But I'm sure that fucktard ye would have kept going until someone did it for him. I bet he's a nightmare to work on. People that spend 8.5k at the dentist are so I can't imagine the entitled mind who spent 850k would be a peach either
You are surprisingly knowledgable on false teeth. You moonlighting as a dental nurse in your spare time?

Wayne Kümmertz

Well Known Member

Kanye West has reportedly paid more than half a million dollars for 'permanent titanium' teeth - but just how is he going to keep his new Yeeth clean?

It's safe to say the rapper has never been one to do things by halves and his latest venture has been no exception.

Earlier this week, it was revealed that West had spent $850,000 on teeth that include palladium and platinum materials.

View attachment 744635

“They are, as the name suggests, fixed and permanent,” a source exclusively told Page Six Thursday.

Quiksilver would be much easier to wear :ahahaha:

Sonnynerd022

Mr Death

View attachment 744635

easy he will just drink metal polish and pray he dose not die
1706025780820.png

Dolly

Uppity cunt
He's not all there is he. He's a narcissist, Im sure hes abusing his wife Bianca Censori too, Its just weird how she has to walk around with barely any clothing on, always looking unhappy. Shes just another adornment to him. But the teeth.. ugh, there is nothing worse than fake teeth, even those veneers people have now look fucking stupid, day-glo white teeth dazzling yah.. Nothing beats genuine clean teeth and im sure having all that junk in your mouth equates to fetid breath.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
It's "ye", latin for dumb fuck.

Last edited:

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out

View attachment 744635

Best way would be to piss someone off and get them all kicked out of his mouth. That way he can just keep them, albeit some dented, in a jar of his favorite white sauce to keep 'em clean.

Besides, he don't need no teefes...

:foreveraloneII:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
He's not all there is he. He's a narcissist, Im sure hes abusing his wife Bianca Censori too, Its just weird how she has to walk around with barely any clothing on, always looking unhappy. Shes just another adornment to him. But the teeth.. ugh, there is nothing worse than fake teeth, even those veneers people have now look fucking stupid, day-glo white teeth dazzling yah.. Nothing beats genuine clean teeth and im sure having all that junk in your mouth equates to fetid breath.
I like Katt's take on it

Back