Human Foot Found On Cabadian Coastline - The 15th Since 2007 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Cabadia..

1) live near water, you might die in water
2, feet disarticulate quickly
3 tennies float....any stilettos...no? Thought so
4 the cabadian winds are easy to read; dem floaty feet are going to go far said wind/tide takes em. Same area
5 do i need more ?

Darth Pepe

Memesterführer
This user was banned
Cabadia..

4 the cabadian winds are easy to read; dem floaty feet are going to go far said wind/tide takes em. Same area
5 do i need more ?

But.......just feet??

Liver1

Veteran of GG
They say from males that are identified as going missing by DNA so why did they go missing and from where, is there a connection? non of this is stated..
Here is the Footmap.
footmap.jpg

snatch

They say from males that are identified as going missing by DNA so why did they go missing and from where, is there a connection? non of this is stated..
Here is the Footmap.
View attachment 354863
I think they have almost all been identified...in the shoe map, which is very cool, there are a few pairs. One is a woman missing in 04. Shoes 4 and 6. 11 and 12 are a pair. 8 and 10 another pair

I should say drownings would head your foot list, either accidental or intentional.

Last edited:

Vwj

NewbieX
I think they have almost all been identified...in the shoe map, which is very cool, there are 2 pairs. One is a woman missing in 04. Shoes 4 and 6. 11 and 12 are a pair. 8 and 10 another pair

I should say drownings would head your foot list, either accidental or intentional.
and 3 and 5?

McM

ARSELING
Yes, from the far away mythical island of Cabadia, where all the inhabitants wear Reeboks, Adidis, and other tennis type shoes.

I would wear sport shoes on a boat.

And 'Adidas' because Adi Dassler, Adi is short for Adolf, the owner.

Reactions: msr

snatch

I would wear sport shoes on a boat.

And 'Adidas' because Adi Dassler, Adi is short for Adolf, the owner.
I met a woman and her daughter yesterday who's last name was hitler....i had to repeat their name a couple of times and i was snorting the whole time...poor form on my account....they were very, VERY "tan" so i think they must have a dark sense of humor as well

Good time

They werent wearing sneakers....f uggs. Wonder if they float? I fucking hate uggs

• Haha
Reactions: McM

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
I met a woman and her daughter yesterday who's last name was hitler....i had to repeat their name a couple of times and i was snorting the whole time...poor form on my account....they were very, VERY "tan" so i think they must have a dark sense of humor as well

Good time

They werent wearing sneakers....f uggs. Wonder if they float? I fucking hate uggs
Probably not. Aren't they all big and fluffy looking things? Sink right to the bottom, and make homes for the little crab critters.

Darth Pepe

Memesterführer
This user was banned
Cabadia..

5 do i need more ?

Yeah i meant Canada mate, i keep typoing with this new kb

Vwj

NewbieX

Good time

People who wear uggs deserve to drown,

Back