Hunter Biden convicted o all counts. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

K.I.T.T.

I Fucked Your Porsche
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — Hunter Biden was convicted Tuesday of all three felony charges related to the purchase of a revolver in 2018 when, prosecutors argued, the president’s son lied on a mandatory gun-purchase form by saying he was not illegally using or addicted to drugs.

Hunter Biden, 54, stared straight ahead and showed little emotion as the verdict was read after jury deliberations that lasted only three hours over two days in Wilmington, Delaware. He hugged his attorneys, smiled wanly and kissed his wife, Melissa, before leaving the courtroom with her.

President Joe Biden said in a statement issued shortly after the verdict that he would accept the outcome and “continue to respect the judicial process as Hunter considers an appeal.”

K.I.T.T.

I Fucked Your Porsche
It’s a ruse. Smoke and mirrors to legitimize Trump’s conviction on bullshit charges.

Real charges for Hunter would have been selling out the US to Ukraine and China. They made millions off of it especially senile Joe and Family.

Joe was today giving a speech on gun control. Really?

Americans better wake the fuck up.
Most Americans distrust the government according to several polls I've seen. I'll try to find them and share.

45cal1911

Well Known Member
Most Americans distrust the government according to several polls I've seen. I'll try to find them and share.

44 corrupted the entire system for 8 fucking years. His fucking hold outs with in our own system, The entire Democrat Party along with establishment RINOS and their MSM have every American fucked and half the Country are too fucking stupid to realize it.

Rant over.

K.I.T.T.

I Fucked Your Porsche
44 corrupted the entire system for 8 fucking years. His fucking hold outs with in our own system, The entire Democrat Party along with establishment RINOS and their MSM have every American fucked and half the Country are too fucking stupid to realize it.

Rant over.
Not a rant in my book, just an honest observation. This country is long overdue for a not-so-civil war.

It’s a ruse. Smoke and mirrors to legitimize Trump’s conviction on bullshit charges.

Real charges for Hunter would have been selling out the US to Ukraine and China. They made millions off of it especially senile Joe and Family.

Joe was today giving a speech on gun control. Really?

Americans better wake the fuck up.
I’m not ready for the shitshow that the 2024 presidential elections are going to be

45cal1911

Well Known Member
Not a rant in my book, just an honest observation. This country is long overdue for a not-so-civil war.

War? War is fucking misery. No one wins in war and what our current government spreads is War.

Just ask the Ukrainians and the Jews. It’s by design.

Back