Monkman777

Forum Veteran
Next level...
Screenshot_20230823_045204_Chrome.jpg

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I get a few things, but THIS. ...
Nah....
I was waiting for him NOT to let her out when she started the stomping to say Enough... 😂

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Random point.

I do my own version of Wim Hof’s breathing exercise every day. It’s amazing for keeping my mind calm, happy and focused. I started doing them 3 years ago after learning about it in rehab.

The beginner one doesn’t cut if for me anymore, so I listen to DnB and breathe in time with the music and use the songs to time my hyperventilation and breath hold cycles (usually 3-5 minutes holds depending on how long I hyperventilate for).

My best every breath hold with no air in my lungs was 7 mins 36 seconds, but that was after 35 minutes of hyperventilation to the point of muscle spasm and a deep meditation during the hold.

Always do this lying on your back if you consider trying it, as it really is amazing for managing stress, anxiety, mood, focus and boosting the immune system. My asthma is also a lot better.

Here is my oxygen level at around 5 minutes of breath holding 😂. Oxygen 23% pulse 113.

IMG_3558.jpeg

Deadkennedy

IcedUraPnesSpidey
Random point.

I do my own version of Wim Hof’s breathing exercise every day. It’s amazing for keeping my mind calm, happy and focused. I started doing them 3 years ago after learning about it in rehab.

The beginner one doesn’t cut if for me anymore, so I listen to DnB and breathe in time with the music and use the songs to time my hyperventilation and breath hold cycles (usually 3-5 minutes holds depending on how long I hyperventilate for).

My best every breath hold with no air in my lungs was 7 mins 36 seconds, but that was after 35 minutes of hyperventilation to the point of muscle spasm and a deep meditation during the hold.

Always do this lying on your back if you consider trying it, as it really is amazing for managing stress, anxiety, mood, focus and boosting the immune system. My asthma is also a lot better.

Here is my oxygen level at around 5 minutes of breath holding 😂. Oxygen 23% pulse 113.

View attachment 701928

As a former medic, I disagree with this picture. His fingertips would be blue(unless he's holding his breath)

Back