bizarre I bet this drinks tastes like shit. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Were you locked up in the same facility? What did you write to top the kid?
My Uncle had a plant nursery years ago and he used to deliver to a place full of retarded people :lulz: I went with him one day and it was an eye opener LOL - I'm not a shit head so I won't make fun of them just for funs sake but those people were full on.. rock back and forward making crazy sounds etc and the place smelled like piss and shit!! - No I'd kill myself before being locked in there that's for sure.

methedup77

Forum Veteran
My Uncle had a plant nursery years ago and he used to deliver to a place full of retarded people :lulz: I went with him one day and it was an eye opener LOL - I'm not a shit head so I won't make fun of them just for funs sake but those people were full on.. rock back and forward making crazy sounds etc and the place smelled like piss and shit!! - No I'd kill myself before being locked in there that's for sure.
Well at least they had places for them? Idk where you’re at? But they removed em from society in the USA. I think we need a lot more of them but federal funding eliminated that, schools etc. so alas the liberals get to walk free

Back