I don't know if it works, but it's worth a try... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

franki93

Rookie
Trentino Alto-Adige (Italy), early April 2023. 26 years-old Andrea Papi was killed by a bear whilst jogging in the woods (unfortunately I can't find photos online).
The bear, a 17 years-old female named JJ4, acted to defend her territory and her three cubs from this human who invaded her habitat.
Andrea Papi is the first person to be killed by a bear in Italy.

Now JJ4 has been captured and the local government would like to euthanise her, leaving her cubs on their own. Italian animalists are protesting and vets have defied the local authorities, saying that they won't euthanise a healthy animal; even Andrea Papi's family are against the euthanasia, calling it a "useless revenge that won't bring Andrea back".

I don't know if it's worth something, but if you want, please sign the petition to save JJ4 on "Change.org" (in Italian): Firma la petizione

The target of 300,000 signatures has nearly been reached.

Animals deserve to be left alone!!!

Thank you to whoever signs the petition. I hope it will save JJ4's life.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Trentino Alto-Adige (Italy), early April 2023. 26 years-old Andrea Papi was killed by a bear whilst jogging in the woods (unfortunately I can't find photos online).
The bear, a 17 years-old female named JJ4, acted to defend her territory and her three cubs from this human who invaded her habitat.
Andrea Papi is the first person to be killed by a bear in Italy.

Now JJ4 has been captured and the local government would like to euthanise her, leaving her cubs on their own. Italian animalists are protesting and vets have defied the local authorities, saying that they won't euthanise a healthy animal; even Andrea Papi's family are against the euthanasia, calling it a "useless revenge that won't bring Andrea back".

I don't know if it's worth something, but if you want, please sign the petition to save JJ4 on "Change.org" (in Italian): Firma la petizione

The target of 300,000 signatures has nearly been reached.

Animals deserve to be left alone!!!

Thank you to whoever signs the petition. I hope it will save JJ4's life.
Fuck that bear.... it's already killed a human you moron.... euthanize it.... NOW!!

Back