bizarre I Don't Understand The English (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
They’re ‘Geordie’ from around Newcastle Upon Tyne. North East UK. I went to medical school there. Trying to take a history from stroke patients with expressive dysphasia and a Geordie accent was fucking hard! 😂.

PS. This has to be a joke. I hope. 😂

PPS

See here for a prime example…

PPPS- like a true retard I originally wrote North West UK and was helpfully corrected by @Thrombo

I could try to make out that, due to being a doctor, I have to work in opposites when it comes to left and right. But that would be a lie. I was simply a spaz, temporarily. 😂.

Last edited:

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
IDK.... ONLY THING I HEARD WAS SHE HAS "CRABS" AND KEEPS SCRATCHING HER POON..... AND SHE KEEPS THROWING HER HEAD AROUND LIKE SOMEONE ON METH OR CRACK..... SHEESH.... OBVIOUSLY A WHORE AND HAS CAUGHT A JUNGLE DISEASE FROM A NIGGER...

Thrombo

This user was banned
They’re ‘Geordie’ from around Newcastle Upon Tyne. North West UK.
Newcastle is North EAST, England. Come on now. North West, UK would be Skye, Scotland. I could forgive you saying Nort West, England, which would make it Carlisle, but I'm not having those filthy sweaty socks lay claim to more of our land.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Newcastle is North EAST, England. Come on now. North West, UK would be Skye, Scotland. I could forgive you saying Nort West, England, which would make it Carlisle, but I'm not having those filthy sweaty socks lay claim to more of our land.

That’s me being totally retarded. I think my brain was thinking about the two years I did live in Carlisle for my first two junior years in hospital while writing the post 😂😂😂. That’s for highlighting my idiocy. I’ll amend my original post!

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
As A Yank I Can't Follow This Conversation. Is It A Joke, Is It Real? What County Are They From? Lastly, Is It Normal To Itch Yourself Like That In Europe?
View attachment 649386
Holy Fuck Peeps! These twisted Animal Rapists,Diddlers,Crotch Rubbers;Whatever Da Fuck U wanna callum; CREEP ME DA FUCK OUT!!!
PUT THESE FUCKERS DOWN FER FUCKS SAKES!!! 💉💉💉...SP

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
The English sure do speak English in an odd way...for a relatively small nation they have an amazing amount of different accents
AND they think they own the language... like no one else speaks it properly...

and btw @Flatus Tube, it is also correct to spell it TIRE 🤣
Screenshot_20231213-132003_Gallery.jpg

Back