I feel bad for Tom Sizemore (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned

He is still a very good actor, but his leftest attitude turned me about him. Ever since he became "woke" i followed him less and less.
Ashame, he's lying there in a coma, suffered from a brain aneurysm. He's still in critical condition. One of my favorites he was in was Natural Born Killers, and Saving Private Ryan.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray

unplug.gif

D.O.A.

We are Kings

Reject

This user was banned

He is still a very good actor, but his leftest attitude turned me about him. Ever since he became "woke" i followed him less and less.
Ashame, he's lying there in a coma, suffered from a brain aneurysm. He's still in critical condition. One of my favorites he was in was Natural Born Killers, and Saving Private Ryan.
Tom SizeNomore

NoConvexity

l e v e l

Where do you draw the line with actors. you can't trust their views when what they do professionally is lie.
Probably just Another gig.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Where do you draw the line with actors. you can't trust their views when what they do professionally is lie.
Probably just Another gig.
IDK but he looks "sickly" to me

If he does wake, i'm betting he's regretting everything he's done. He needs to make amends, and be at peace with himself.

Maradona1978

Fresh Meat

You are a sick bastard.... disgusting worm

Maradona1978

Fresh Meat

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Back