disaster I Guess She Don't Know How To Use EyeGlass (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brutal Cannon

His Dudeness
1712798566092.jpeg

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Those glasses aren't designed for monkey heads....
Also, a fuckin ape has no comprehension of what an eclipse even is!.... if they see whitey doing it, they always have to mimic whitey and in the process ruining whatever it is they're subverting... monkey see monkey do...

Last edited:

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
Yeah, but ask her to twerk or rip off Shaquanda's wig in a laundry mat fight, and she'll put you so-called eclipse glasses wearing bitches to shame!

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member
Clearly qualified for public office.
The dumb nlgger bltch went on to say the full moon was gaseous without a solid surface and didn't understand how we went there and landed. NO SHIT! Look it up. Hilarious.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! MOTHER FUCK! I WANNA KILL SOMETHING FOR THIS HEINOUS SHIT! WE REALLY GOT MOTHERFUCKING STUPID FUCKING BABOON NlGGERS THIS STUPID.....THIS FUCKING STUPID....IN OUR GOVERNMENT?! IN OUR MOTHER FUCKING GOVERNMENT!? I DONT THINK IVE EVER.....EVERIN MY LIFE....BEEN THIS FUCKING READY TO DO DARK SHIT! MOTHER FUCKER! HOW CAN THIS BE LEFT TO CONTINUE UNFIXED?! THIS TOTALLY DESTROYED ANY VERSION OF WHAT I THOUGHT OUR GOVERNMENT WAS. HOLY SHIT MAN. 😑👿☠️👹🤬😡

Last edited:

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
The dumb nlgger bltch went on to say the full moon was gaseous without a solid surface and didn't understand how we went there and landed. NO SHIT! Look it up. Hilarious.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! MOTHER FUCK! I WANNA KILL SOMETHING FOR THIS HEINOUS SHIT! WE REALLY GOT MOTHERFUCKING STUPID FUCKING BABOON NlGGERS THIS STUPID.....THIS FUCKING STUPID....IN OUR GOVERNMENT?! IN OUR MOTHER FUCKING GOVERNMENT!? I DONT THINK IVE EVER.....EVERIN MY LIFE....BEEN THIS FUCKING READY TO DO DARK SHIT! MOTHER FUCKER! HOW CAN THIS BE LEFT TO CONTINUE UNFIXED?! THIS TOTALLY DESTROYED ANY VERSION OF WHAT I THOUGHT OUR GOVERNMENT WAS. HOLY SHIT MAN. 😑👿☠️👹🤬😡
Someone forgot their meds this morning didn't they?

Back