beatings I Have No Empathy For A Thief (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Fully justified. I fkn despise thieves.
I get that Dr Deacon. A good beating can help vent the rage after you have been victimised. But, it doesn't really change the motivation for the thief, and will probably see YOU get processed for the beating. Again, not very civilised - the victim getting jailed for hurting the crook. It's all very lopsided: modern law is a bit of joke, and only really protects the rich and the powerful.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
I get that Dr Deacon. A good beating can help vent the rage after you have been victimised. But, it doesn't really change the motivation for the thief, and will probably see YOU get processed for the beating. Again, not very civilised - the victim getting jailed for hurting the crook. It's all very lopsided: modern law is a bit of joke, and only really protects the rich and the powerful.
A thief tried to pinch from my back garden about 25 years ago. After letting my GSD get a few good bites in, I stuck the boot in. He never came back and there were no reprisals, from him (a well known local scumbag at the time from a known scumbag family) nor from the narks. It definitely changed his motivation to even consider coming near my house again.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

A thief tried to pinch from my back garden about 25 years ago. After letting my GSD get a few good bites in, I stuck the boot in. He never came back and there were no reprisals, from him (a well known local scumbag at the time from a known scumbag family) nor from the narks. It definitely changed his motivation to even consider coming near my house again.
Fair enough. He never came back to your place, and the police were not involved. You got the best possible outcome, congrats. But, I bet that thief still continued to steal - he only learned that stealing from you wasn't worth the risk.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Mate I just love how you hold the grudge 25 years and more , I'm the same. If I saw the shithead that stole my trailer tarp back in 2014 I'd strangle the cunt.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Mate I just love how you hold the grudge 25 years and more , I'm the same. If I saw the shithead that stole my trailer tarp back in 2014 I'd strangle the cunt.
I don't hold a grudge, I just hate thieves. I think he's dead now anyway 🤣, he was a baghead all his life. His family are still around, they could do with a good beating just for the hell of it tbh 😅

45cal1911

Well Known Member
I don't hold a grudge, I just hate thieves. I think he's dead now anyway 🤣, he was a baghead all his life. His family are still around, they could do with a good beating just for the hell of it tbh 😅

😂. Copy that! Burn down his tomb.

You held a grudge. I would know. I have a list of 30+ persons for which have wronged me over the last 47 years.

😂 100%

When I was only 16 years of age. I was mugged at gun point. He stoled a Casio watch and 2 bucks worth of quarters that I needed to catch a bus. Living in a large city at the time.

Many years later….I would still recognize his face…If I encounter this subhuman again. I would be using his skull to eat my morning cereal.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

Too much talking, not enough flogging. 😁🤣
You trying to turn me on?

Because you succeeded.

😂. Copy that! Burn down his tomb.

😂 100%

When I was only 16 years of age. I was mugged at gun point. He stoled a Casio watch and 2 bucks worth of quarters that I needed to catch a bus. Living in a large city at the time.

Many years later….I would still recognize his face…If I encounter this subhuman again. I would be using his skull to eat my morning cereal.
Small portion of cereal that. Sounds to me like his skull is thick and not high-capacity (hence the limited brains). But, do post the video of his decapitation, and the subsequent repurposing of his skull, when you get that opportunity.

Back