murder I love Goregrish we can express our darkest fantasies and to know I'm not the only one express your darkest fantacy upload pics videos welcome (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Deadgirl75

Rookie
Sweet murder fantacy do tell
DH - Dead woman who OD'd 2.jpg
IMG_6449.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

sad today

Remedial Math
There's a midget that works in the checkout aisle at the grocery store I shop at. Sometimes, I imagine picking her up and twirling her over my head like an ice skater. Then, when she's nice and dizzy, I put her in a shopping cart and push her around the store as fast as I can. I don't stop until she throws up or accepts my expired coupons. I'm very frugal.

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
There's a midget that works in the checkout aisle at the grocery store I shop at. Sometimes, I imagine picking her up and twirling her over my head like an ice skater. Then, when she's nice and dizzy, I put her in a shopping cart and push her around the store as fast as I can. I don't stop until she throws up or accepts my expired coupons. I'm very frugal.
Since you're that frugal @sad today, do what I do. When you clip your coupons, always make sure you've removed the expiration date in the cutting. You'll be surprised how often that actually works, even with scanners. That'll teach price gouging corporate swine to hire dumbasses that give less than a shit while handling my food! Fuck 'em! I've been getting alternating free bacon, waffles and scattered, covered and chunked hashbrowns at Waffle House with undated copies of the same three coupons with my breakfasts there as a regular for years! It helps to pay the waitresses more so they get the money instead, too. I mean come on, alternating regular free bacon, waffles and scattered, covered and chunked? You can't ask for more than that! So much winning! Besides, it helps take the sting out of the $3 cup of mud they serve and their rampantly unregulated and unchecked shrinkflation. Oh and one more thing. You didn't get this from me!😜
🥓🧇🥔:lulz:

Kalikuta

Lurker
Can't agree since I find children highly overrated and they're better off...not here. I am rather alone with that opinion =).

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Hasnt this been done before 🤔

Back