Idaho must give transgender inmate gender surgery (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Sorry babe dawlin sugar smack, but when a old creepy woman that obviously didn't finish school, doesn't take care of her home, gets off on posting assholes and calls me a jackass, I can't help but laugh. lol

McM

ARSELING
YwQYikH.gif

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Is this post suppose to get a reaction out of me or something..well it doesn't you are just a miserable dried up old whore who needs to go around and talk shit about other people to make your-self feel better about your pea brained life.
This kinda looks like a reaction Janine. I don't need to say anything to feel better about myself. Just reading the posts of some of you is like a daily affirmation of how awesome I am. Don't even get me started about how much of a boost I get when cruising the photo album...

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
I'd just boot him in the knackers and tell him to stop being a fucking sissy, then I'd beat the living snot out of the complaining little faggot until he confessed to being male and was only wasting decent honest taxpayers money.......... or am I being a bit harsh here?
that's the way you treat attention whores. you are spot on, sir.

Elvis_presley

In your wife's wet dreams
Sorry babe dawlin sugar smack, but when a old creepy woman that obviously didn't finish school, doesn't take care of her home, gets off on posting assholes and calls me a jackass, I can't help but laugh. lol
I have e-known you for nearly 10 years and this never gets old

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
It would take the entire pack, and ALL their pals!

And that’s just my saggy balls!
That’s wrong you got your surgery done by me I had to cut you little ginger winky of with a little plastic knife and the same with his tiny ginger balls and make a fanny hole with a meat skewer true dat.

Back