bizarre Idiot couple of the year (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stoned.toilet.clogger

Where's my cake Bedelia....
Are these people losers? Ya, probably. Was it stupid? Yes. Are teens today over-dramatic? Yes. I dont get why they had to press charges. I mean, for something like this, where nobody got hurt, why would you want to see the people locked up? I think it's fucked up. Just tell them to leave the park, and that's it. Now that couple is gonna go through a ton of bullshit, and they are on a trip. Oh well. Maybe it's just me, but I really hate cops, and I hate rats even more.

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
She asks at 17:10, 'What about our friends?' When you promise everyone in your group a ferris wheel blowjob and get arrested after the first customer.

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
I agree with toilet clogged up there. It was wrong (and trying to lie yourself out of an embarrassing situation is human nature), but give them a second chance. I guarantee they won't do it again. And teenagers can be little drama queens. If it was causing them trauma, all they had to do was stare off into the distance and talk about how tiny the trees look.

God'sMan

Well Known Member
Oh you can lie over a misdemeanor and no bond. Some rich douche nozzle can lie over felonies and get a bond. We definitely have a problem with the Government they need to suffer, death, disease and famine.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Oh no, you see my bf was checking the size of my skirt because I told him that I wanted one just like this for my birthday, which is next week. He kept trying to peek at the label and I kept slapping him away bc I already told him my size like, you know , 10 times or something. Caught us having sex? Oh , no. Far from it. I mean it was funny how he kept wanting to read the label and all but having sex out in the park ? No! Absolutely not. Those girls are mistaken. Im actually very much offended that they would hurl an accusation of this degree at us. Please , get all their info if you can because that’s just not right - to slander someone like that. I mean , my bf was behind me and managed to pull my skirt half off but anyway , yeah I’m getting pissed. Arrested ? For what ? No. That’s not a reliable testimony. No. Im sorry. But no. And furthermore I don’t appreciate your condescending tone. I’ve already told you what happened. I’m with my bf. (Grabs purse walking away hurriedly). Don’t fucking touch me! I am pregnant - don’t you dare touch me or i will sue you , your employer, the city … you’ll be hearing from my lawyer ! ( Girls have so many ways out when being detained, only the stupid ones end up in the cruiser )

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
Are these people losers? Ya, probably. Was it stupid? Yes. Are teens today over-dramatic? Yes. I dont get why they had to press charges. I mean, for something like this, where nobody got hurt, why would you want to see the people locked up? I think it's fucked up. Just tell them to leave the park, and that's it. Now that couple is gonna go through a ton of bullshit, and they are on a trip. Oh well. Maybe it's just me, but I really hate cops, and I hate rats even more.
The guy was touching one of them in queue for the ride and was called a whore. These girls got their revenge on a couple of creeps. They played it well.

new user

Rookie

Who would want fuck on the ferris wheel with people around. Certainly not me.

If there is no video proof stand by it never happened. When the coos talk about video proof say I would like to see it. Other then that no video no proof. Defense would be, today everyone has a phone with a camera capable of video. So if they say it where is the video?

If I could I would, just too aggressive and jumpy. Even seagulls need to get dicked at times.
Reminds me of a joke I tell people when I'm drunk. Or sober, but mostly drunk.

"Did you know pigeons die after they have sex?....... Well the one I fucked last night did" 🤣

Back