disaster Idiot Struck By Train (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
1702461949677.png

similar plot, young man taken to the front by a train...

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Maybe I should have been more clear 🤷‍♂️ I'm talking about adverts on British, American and other predominantly white countries
I dont have a problem with people of different ethnic groups appearing on TV, so long as what they are advertising is not wholly offensive. In the UK, about 1-in-5 people are not white, so I dont care if not every advert is fronted by a white face. I'm not racist that way. If they live in the UK, pay their taxes, and dont cause me any trouble, I dont care what race they are. Well, I'm not keen on Muslims, but they can be of any race - it's an ideology after all, not a racial type.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
I dont have a problem with people of different ethnic groups appearing on TV, so long as what they are advertising is not wholly offensive. In the UK, about 1-in-5 people are not white, so I dont care if not every advert is fronted by a white face. I'm not racist that way. If they live in the UK, pay their taxes, and dont cause me any trouble, I dont care what race they are. Well, I'm not keen on Muslims, but they can be of any race - it's an ideology after all, not a racial type.
Good for you 👍 I'll send you a certificate if you want 😉

Back