bizarre Idiot Temper Tantrum (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I think this guy is a Griswold, and he's on a Quest ... a Quest to take his family who are all fucked in the head to Wally World... it's a quest for fun ... they're all gonna have so much fuckin' fun they'll need plastic surgery to wipe the fucking smiles off their faces and whistling Zippadee Doo Dah out of their assholes!

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
Where is his Mama. He needs breast feeding might calm him down but if falls asleep behind the wheel after being breastfed then he wish he hadn't ripped up that money cos they will be slapping $500 on the spot fine.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
At that point I would have just followed him home, constantly harassing, clowning, and goading him all the way and make him destroy ALL of his possessions, from his vehicle to finally burning his own house down. I would be having so much fucking fun on this day.

I think almost EVERYBODY here has known of at least one emotionally challenged special ed student in their school years who will immediately erupt into a violent and often self-debasing temper tantrum at the slightest provocation or when things don't go their way. And I am sure that some, if not most of us, me included, have relieved boredom by constantly provoking and triggering these people into throwing their tantrums for shits and giggles.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
----------
----------
What a little bitch lol the cop doesn't care about your glasses being broken or tearing up money. I wish we could have seen the rest. How embarrassing for the woman in the car.

Holy shit I did not even notice there was a woman sitting besides him on the first time watching. I was SO absorbed in watching this retard go into tard rage that I tuned out everything else around him. You can probably guess from this fact just how much I enjoyed provoking and egging on tards back in the days for free entertainment. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

billiam

Well Known Member
And we wonder why police beat the crap about people. This dude needs an spanking like a toddlers.

"Sir step out out of the cat so I can spank like the petulant child you are"

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
The rest of the family in the back seat:

IMG_4321.jpeg
IMG_4323.jpeg
IMG_4324.jpeg

hedgerow

simpelton
arguing with cops on the side of the road does not end well...you can tell this guy is ill disciplined by his excess weight, temper your emotions fool

Back