accident If ronnie mcnutt lived (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I dunno if it's just because I'm a bit less patient or I'm cynical of others... but this motherfucker OWES his parents for this shit. Nothing is ever going to repair their sense of failure as parents and sense of grief for the son they "thought" they knew. What a fucking asshole - he should have jumped off a cliff into water or something so they never had to try and travel this bullshit journey - all it caused his mother is a sense of failure I GUARANTEE it... take your half sucked mango of a bullshit face to the Golden gate and don't come back next time - you're an ASSSSSSSSSSSS

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
I know Pinky it’s an awful place and just imagine the young people growing up in it,I just wish I was a lady if I were I would put a picture of my boobs on here to cheer people up a bit.
Not happening, maybe one day lol, but not today friend

wiggins

Forum Veteran
There's a mopey documentary from about 30 years ago about these two impressionable kids who attempted to kill themselves because of subliminal messaging in judas priest lyrics. One survived but ended up finishing the job years later. He looked worse than this guy...
"The Trial Of Judas Priest"

1693579811745.png
1693579823609.png

RandomGøreGrishUser

This user was banned
Even though he's made his owe life considerably worse and likely made his parents life a living hell he's seems content with his current situation... it's kinda strange that the cure for suicidal thoughts is a failed attempt.

This kid reminds me of Eugene from the TV show Preacher
Maybe because of the brain damage? Idk but if i failed a suicide attempt I feel like I’d be even more angry, embarrassed, and sad. It seems like he’s just there, but not really there which never fails to amaze me, now matter how much we think we are in control of our bodies, our bodies are really in control of us when it comes down to it

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

If ronnie mcnutt lived he would look like this fucker

Let this be a lesson to you kids. If you want to blow your head off with a shotgun AMMUNITION IS KEY! Don't be like this little dipshit faggot. Don't use bird shot. It doesn't have the destructive power. Then you're left disfigured and your family has to care for you the rest of your life. That's more selfish than committing suicide. Ronnie Mc Nutt knew what he was doing. BUCKSHOT, preferably double ought. That will get the job done. Zero sympathy for this little pussy. Nothin makes you a bigger lovlser than failing to kill yourself with a SHOTGUN! DUMBASS!!!!!!

bipolar_transistor

Well Known Member
There's a mopey documentary from about 30 years ago about these two impressionable kids who attempted to kill themselves because of subliminal messaging in judas priest lyrics. One survived but ended up finishing the job years later. He looked worse than this guy...
I like the hole to drain the sinus cavity. Always had a gauze pad over it.

Back