bizarre Illegal Alien Being Interrogated Dies of Heart Attack (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
It's 100% real. The alien's name was Morzoid and he was on a diplomatic mission of peace when the Pentagon intercepted his craft and shot it down with a surface to air missile. Morzoid was subsequently interrogated and died on camera due to the untreated internal injuries he sustained during the crash.

The video footage was purportedly stolen by a junior intern who had just started working for the Department of Defense and leaked to the media.

Skeptics claim however that Morzoid is just a rubber alien prop being puppeted by college kids in the dark background as a hoax, whatever the case may be Morzoid was never seen again and the true origin of the footage remains up for debate.

Nick Cage

Genuine Nice Guy
It's 100% real. The alien's name was Morzoid and he was on a diplomatic mission of peace when the Pentagon intercepted his craft and shot it down with a surface to air missile. Mozoid was then interrogated and died on camera from internal injuries sustained during the crash. The video footage was then stolen by a junior intern who had just started working for the Department of Defense and leaked ot to the media. Skeptics claim however that Morzoid is just a rubber alien prop being puppeted by college kids in the dark background as a hoax, whatever the case may be Morzoid was never seen again and the true origin of the footage remains up for debate.
Do you think they are ET, interdimensional, inner earthers, time travellers or other? also where did you get this info because I have only come across snippets but its very hard to come by. I think its being censored cuz i cant find it using search engines on any platform, you kinda have to stumble across it or have someone dm you

Nick Cage

Genuine Nice Guy
Skeptics claim however that Morzoid is just a rubber alien prop being puppeted by college kids in the dark background as a hoax, whatever the case may be Morzoid was never seen again and the true origin of the footage remains up for debate.
to skeptics i say..you can just barely make out facial muscles and expressions, and even see him blinking with some kind of thin translucent membrane if you look close. also when hes breathing heavily at the end you can see his gums inflate and deflate as well as his nose and neck as air passes through...the expressions are so minor that youd really have to look hard or speed up the footage to see it and they line up perfectly with his reactions, id think a hoax would exaggerate those details a bit more since this has gone under the radar for so long, plus the fact that this was made in 1997 and there are still no special effects in movies with budgets of hundreds of millions of dollars this good today really makes me wonder

Fake and gay as you are.
greta-climate.gif

you know this shit is censored when i type in Morzoid on google search and im able to reach the bottom of the page, no infinite scroll

dfxdrg.png

Last edited:
Back