Crime Illegal on the run (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
The only positive here is that he's buck naked, so you can see that he doesn't have a weapon.

If this happened at my house, I would give him a snoot full of bear spray, then go inside and call the cops. I have a .357 I would be extremely tempted to use, but would only do so if he came inside, and our doors are always locked.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
The only positive here is that he's buck naked, so you can see that he doesn't have a weapon.

If this happened at my house, I would give him a snoot full of bear spray, then go inside and call the cops. I have a .357 I would be extremely tempted to use, but would only do so if he came inside, and our doors are always locked.

Well that is the thing
the situation can change in an instant I have seen it handling crazies in jail they go from crying to insane rage that takes 3 or 4 grown men to pin down
Laughable the woman is saying do you want me to kick your ass.... clearly none of them were capable of dealing with this nutter.

jebhuzyak35

Rookie
La belle riviere is full of the bodies of nutcases like this... One swift 'for the fence' swing of a wooden Louisville and his brains are leaking outa his ears.

Infidel Castro

Well Known Member
That dude would have gotten kicked in the balls and zip-tied until the cops came too bring him to the loony bin. That is no proper way to make new friends Muhammed..

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
He is obviously very unstable or on drugs. All they had to do was calm him down and make him feel safe. He was pleading for help for ffs.. i would have talked calmly, gotta blanket and asked him what was wrong. They scared him more than he was already.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
They must be Democrats because they are unarmed and dumb as fuck

Let me show you what dumb looks like:
Screenshot_20231109_222025_OneDrive.jpg

Back