beatings In Lithuania... guy is a rapist (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
These sneakers are ridiculously, nothing compared to good boots, sneakers act more like cushions. Someone once stomped me on the head with a sneaker, it didn't hurt and I even laughed about it.

beetlejuice420

☠ Go Ahead, Make My Millenium
These sneakers are ridiculously, nothing compared to good boots, sneakers act more like cushions. Someone once stomped me on the head with a sneaker, it didn't hurt and I even laughed about it.
New-Rock-1535-S1-Black-Leather-Military-High-Boots-Metal-Spikes-Buckles-Punk-EMO-3.jpg

rodmanii

This user was banned
fuck off with this virtue signaling shit "oh, oh, oh, he was A RapiST" just post the fucking video and stop making shit up, bitch

I am from the same city where this happened. The true story behind it is: the guy who took the beating was accused of raping. The beating took place in a park. Beater broke the guy's nose and back (you can hear a crqck on the 3rd or 4th kick to the back) and he was arrested and was sued. Only after court was over, the girl who said she was raped, admited she was lying. She was trying to fuck him and he said no, so to avoid the rejection shame, she lied and said he did it. Attacker was sentenced to about 5-6 years in a prison for children of sorts.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
I am from the same city where this happened. The true story behind it is: the guy who took the beating was accused of raping. The beating took place in a park. Beater broke the guy's nose and back (you can hear a crqck on the 3rd or 4th kick to the back) and he was arrested and was sued. Only after court was over, the girl who said she was raped, admited she was lying. She was trying to fuck him and he said no, so to avoid the rejection shame, she lied and said he did it. Attacker was sentenced to about 5-6 years in a prison for children of sorts.
Cool! Anything ever happen to the dirty lying whore-bag? She should go to jail…..or at least suck everyone’s dick.

Back