bizarre Indian Guy Dies During Record Attempt, Hanging By His Manly Pony Tail (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I just saw this while watching record attempts with my kids šŸ˜‚ (mentioned in an edited montage).

Itā€™s fairly old now but I havenā€™t seen on here. No gore but itā€™s a good laugh.

Basically this guy liked breaking records by proving his hair care routine was optimal. Like pulling heavy vehicles by his pony tail and similar antics.

So he decided to break a record for zip lining by his pony tail. But hilariously, or sadly, his hair got caught in the pulley half way. He struggled to free himself for about 20 minutes but couldnā€™t because he was a pansy, and instead had a cardiac arrest and dieded. His dead body hung there for around an hour because it was in India and they have no idea about safety measures, so hadnā€™t planned for the possibility he may need rescuing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

This is the best footage on PoopTube (there will be an age restriction). There are various videos but most have Indian speaking people and blurred out body which is annoying. Just search ā€œIndian stuntman dies pony tailā€ and youā€™ll find others.

You may wish to turn the volume down for this version, which is also decent and his body is shown at the end. But it has a lot of jibberish spoken over itā€¦

Shady as Fuck

Hello All!
I just saw this while watching record attempts with my kids šŸ˜‚ (mentioned in an edited montage).

Itā€™s fairly old now but I havenā€™t seen on here. No gore but itā€™s a good laugh.

Basically this guy liked breaking records by proving his hair care routine was optimal. Like pulling heavy vehicles by his pony tail and similar antics.

So he decided to break a record for zip lining by his pony tail. But hilariously, or sadly, his hair got caught in the pulley half way. He struggled to free himself for about 20 minutes but couldnā€™t because he was a pansy, and instead had a cardiac arrest and dieded. His dead body hung there for around an hour because it was in India and they have no idea about safety measures, so hadnā€™t planned for the possibility he may need rescuing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

This is the best footage on PoopTube (there will be an age restriction). There are various videos but most have Indian speaking people and blurred out body which is annoying. Just search ā€œIndian stuntman dies pony tailā€ and youā€™ll find others.

You may wish to turn the volume down for this version, which is also decent and his body is shown at the end. But it has a lot of jibberish spoken over itā€¦

Is that one of the indian TryGuy's?

Reject

This user was banned

He was very peaceful šŸ‘

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
I think I will also have a cardiac arrest if I have to listen to those sounds ever again. Is that a fucking language? It does sound horrible.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Ha ha ha ha ha!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Fkn Curry Turd JAGOFF!!! How's that for ten feet of Greasy Lice Infested Hair???
šŸ¤™...SP

Kurt

NewbieX

Indians are lameass and dumbassesšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ They die comically all the time then their balls are burnt by their familyšŸ¤£

Back