Funny Intoxicated streamer knocks himself out (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

A couple months ago Willy2guns knocked himself out and his "friends" painted his face like a clown and streamed the whole thing! They ended up calling 911 like 30 minutes after, but only because people watching the stream told them to. Willy died sometime later in the hospital.

I couldn’t watch the whole thing it was too fuckin annoying and boring. Fuckin pussy probably got fucked uo on 2 White Claws 😆

rodmanii

This user was banned

A couple months ago Willy2guns knocked himself out and his "friends" painted his face like a clown and streamed the whole thing! They ended up calling 911 like 30 minutes after, but only because people watching the stream told them to. Willy died sometime later in the hospital.

a youtube video? this is a gore site you dumbfuck, why dont you kill yourself already?

lovestruck

Forum Veteran
You just have to watch the first 3 minutes for the event to happen. Luckily the plastic garbage can soften the blow so he didn't crack his head.

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
Just saying so OP knows he wasn't actually just knocked out, he actually died so!... Mixing heart medication with a drinking bender isn't a good idea

AssLover

Rookie
Maybe just the members with longer attention spans.
Listen you dense cunt, not all of us are unemployed fat fucks living in our stepdad’s basement jerking off to gore and watching hours of “streamers”. Please go play in traffic.

I personally have my own home to do the above mentioned things. Loser. lol

Back