bizarre Irrational Addict (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

LifeIStough

Life is Tough
1712767690887.png

JG Ballard

I want to watch
"It's not like I'm disgusting..." No, you are disgusting as well as repulsive. Instead of trying to get into rehab, why not volunteer to be dropped into an outhouse toilet where you belong?

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Poor lass. Addiction is an awful disease. Given her level of addiction, she will have been significantly abused as a kid. The way she talks about being disgusting, and then not being disgusting, suggests sexual abuse. We are hearing the toxic shame seeded in childhood abuse, and cultivated through her difficult life as she speaks.

ComedyJax

Rookie
I love the look on her face after the “1 month in the hospital before rehab” comment. Look, it’s either that or continue to live in the gutter. You choose gutter? Why? Drugs. Of course.

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
We should have this girl go to elementary schools, and tell the 6th graders that this is what happens to you if you smoke weed.
We had something like this at my elementary school. A man named Don Swann came in and told us that he did so many drugs that he woke up when his wife shot him and blew off his fingers over a cocaine argument.

I still turned out to be a pothead, just saying.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
We had something like this at my elementary school. A man named Don Swann came in and told us that he did so many drugs that he woke up when his wife shot him and blew off his fingers over a cocaine argument.

I still turned out to be a pothead, just saying.
Great fuckin story bro....NOT!!!

Interregnum

first floor room 16
i like drug sluts they are very cheap
if im horny i dont care about aids and other risks
she would get the 11 inches right in her throat and anus

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Poor chick just needs a good diet a z pack and a safe house to stay. You can see she was a good looking woman once upon a time,,,

Back