ISIS used 4yr old to execute (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
ISIS makes 4-year-old execute prisoners
4-year-old British boy dubbed “Junior Jihadi” has once again been used in a revolting ISIS propaganda video — this time showing him detonating explosives in a car with three captives strapped inside.

Isa Dare — who was taken to Syria by his mom, Grace “Khadija” Dare — is seen with a young man who addressed the UK with a scarf covering his face.

“You will never fight us except behind fortified fortresses or behind walls,” he said, the Independent of the UK reported.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
wild razorbacks, genetically altered to want human flesh.
arkansas-razorbacks-football-history-200X200.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: McM

VIIIXIII

Hush
Aren't these the same kind of people who use young boys as buttsex slaves? Or is that another of the the industrious sand-peoples... Either way, if I were a four year old boy, I'd rather be pushing death buttons than having my brown button getting pushed by death bringers.

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
I wish we could just drop the bomb on these radical idiots but of course the repercussion would be disastrous. The worst was seeing an ISIS soldier beheading his own mother. Who would do such a thing in the name of of God who doesn't even exist? And really, what's Trump gonna do with his temper? Scary times ahead folks.

Last edited:
Reactions: HG
Back