Serial killer Aileen Carol Wuornos (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tl;dr

Banned
From what i understand the wives of some of the victims may not want to admit to their husbands getting it on with skanky looking highway hookers / lot lizards. Seriously doubt any of these guys mistook her for a clean cut damsel in distress.
There are conflicting points of view on this that's why I brought it up. She played the damsel in distress on deserted country roads so I doubt they would know until she was already in the car that she looked like a flea bitten whore.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
I think Theron was epic in the Monster film
and Aileen herself was terrific just as herself in the Nick Broomfield documentaries.

tl;dr

Banned
I think Theron was epic in the Monster film
and Aileen herself was terrific just as herself in the Nick Broomfield documentaries.
I have seen the movie and yes she was good in it the resemblance was uncanny. I'm not sure about Cristina Ricci though I thought some else would have done a better job, I am picky I guess.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
There are conflicting points of view on this that's why I brought it up. She played the damsel in distress on deserted country roads so I doubt they would know until she was already in the car that she looked like a flea bitten whore.
It was a highway and if one is a man who has frequented American highways one knows a hooker from a lady.
Either way, she was a mean woman who was born to a mean father and a pathetic mother.
For every dude she killed hundreds of female whores are killed in the U.S.A.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
I have seen the movie and yes she was good in it the resemblance was uncanny. I'm not sure about Cristina Ricci though I thought some else would have done a better job, I am picky I guess.
the girlfriend in real life was an inbred ugly dog of a woman.

tl;dr

Banned
It was a highway and if one is a man who has frequented American highways one knows a hooker from a lady.
Either way, she was a mean woman who was born to a mean father and a pathetic mother.
For every dude she killed hundreds of female whores are killed in the U.S.A.
I know of her background with her parents and then The Hells Angels, but as somebody else said plenty have been through worse and not killed anyone. I just don't buy that she was the victim, the men she killed were the victims not her. Her defence is way too convenient.

shanksta

Unforgiven-
Shit and she was supposed to be the demure one out of the lesbian twosome, I bet Aileen was a hoot.
She also turned on Aileen at the drop of a hat. She knew what Aileen had done, been doing. Then to play innocent. And to sell her story?

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
Maybe i looked over it but i couldn't find Richard Mallory's crime scene picture in the thread.

richard.jpg

Aileen's first victim was store owner Richard Mallory in Palm Harbor, Florida. According to Wuornos Mallory had sexually assaulted her on November 30 in 1989 after tying her to the car. She killed six more men between June 1990 and November 1990. After being identified and put in custody she made a full confession and cited self-defense for Mallory’s murder. She was convicted of his murder in January 1992. Although it was later uncovered that Mallory had served 10 years for violent rape in another state, Wuornos was never given a re-trial.

shanksta

Unforgiven-
Maybe i looked over it but i couldn't find Richard Mallory's crime scene picture in the thread.

View attachment 175025
Aileen's first victim was store owner Richard Mallory in Palm Harbor, Florida. According to Wuornos Mallory had sexually assaulted her on November 30 in 1989 after tying her to the car. She killed six more men between June 1990 and November 1990. After being identified and put in custody she made a full confession and cited self-defense for Mallory’s murder. She was convicted of his murder in January 1992. Although it was later uncovered that Mallory had served 10 years for violent rape in another state, Wuornos was never given a re-trial.
Yes.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
If I had survived a tenth of the fuckery Aileen endured, I'd be a serial killer too.

While nowhere near as prolific in her exploits, I consider her the female Carl Panzram.
Some serial killers are MADE... not born.

Tragedy.. all the way around.

I saw that documentary about her and thought the same thing. I'm not excusing at all what she did but day-am. She never stood a chance. EVERYBODY treated her like crap. I don't know if I'd have turned serial killer but I do know I probably would have killed myself.

Back